Replies: 338 (Who?), Viewed: 74339 times.
Page 13 of 14
Test Subject
#301 Old 2nd May 2020 at 12:36 AM Last edited by Peggy Penguin : 3rd May 2020 at 7:09 PM.
Hi, these are the twins of Beau Broke and his wife Aurora Lothario (daughter of Cassandra and Don). Their names are Skylar and Cameron Lothario (Born before their parents got married)
They’re both Aries (popularity or fortune) so I made Cameron the popularity sim while Skylar has Beau’s personality (6/7/4/3/5) and is not as outgoing so it’s fitting that she’s the one who is fortune like their dad. Cameron wants to be rock god and Skylar wants 5 top level businesses. Cameron fell in love with Adrienne Caliente (one of the 3 daughters of Nina and Daniel Pleasant) quickly and they have 2 bolts. Adrienne is obviously a red head with green eyes while Cameron has recessive blonde hair and green eyes (thank you grandpa Don) so hoping their kids will be blonde. Beau has a locked in baby wish so hopefully with risky woohoo they’ll get another sibling with the last name of Broke especially now that Dustin is Dustin Pleasant
Screenshots
Test Subject
#302 Old 2nd May 2020 at 2:42 AM Last edited by Peggy Penguin : 10th May 2020 at 1:10 AM.
These are the children of Nina Caliente and Daniel Pleasant. There are 2 sets of twins. The 1st set of twins Kaila (10/2/7/8/8) and Eric (6/3/6/4/9) are both knowledge (I pick by zodiac sign so it just happens to be that Kaila is a Virgo and Eric is Pisces). They both want to be city planner and are both involved with the 1st set of Lothario twins. Eric is dating cancer family sim Natalia Lothario and Kaila is in love with Virgo knowledge sim Mason Lothario who consistently antagonizes Eric due to his 2 nice points. The twins are aging up in 8 days and will join their S/Os at Sim State University when they’re at the end.
2nd set of twins Addison and Adrienne just grew up last time I played Addison is a Pisces Knowledge sim (3/2/9/2/10) who wants to max all skills while Adrienne is a Aries popularity sim (3/10/7/2/8) who wants 20 best friends. As I explained in my previous post Adrienne is very into Cameron Lothario, Natalia and Mason’s nephew and I guess sort of her nephew? (Angela, their half sister is getting married to Dustin who is the uncle of Cameron). While Addison just wants to max her skills and enter private school. When I saved she was at the telescope trying to get the alien scholarship using summon ailens. They have a relationship with their dad now and their half siblings living at the Pleasant household.
It was a genuine surprise seeing Daniel capable of having gorgeous daughters.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#303 Old 2nd May 2020 at 2:59 AM Last edited by Peggy Penguin : 2nd May 2020 at 9:12 AM.
This is Mhari (MAR-EE) (pronounced like Mar not Mary) Pleasant. Daniel and MarySue’s born in game daughter. She’s an Aries which makes her popularity like Angela, Lilith and Adrienne when she ages up in 4 days. Last time Mhari almost got taken away because her grades got dropped to a D+ as she put her homework on a computer desk upstairs in her room (Angela’s old room). I now have a desk homework locator.
Update: Mhari is a teen now
Screenshots
Test Subject
#304 Old 2nd May 2020 at 7:58 AM Last edited by Peggy Penguin : 16th May 2020 at 8:01 PM.
Update: this is Angela and Dustin’s son Gaston Pleasant (his name isn’t Broke because when I had them married after Angela revealed she was pregnant I used the name changer and clicked sim in icon not sure what to pick instead of other sim so Dustin is now Dustin Pleasant). He’s an Aquarius which means he’ll be a family sim simblender was used to alcerate Angela’s pregnancy
Update: I extracted Gaston to body shop and he certainly has Angela’s nose
Forum Resident
#305 Old 9th May 2020 at 11:15 AM
Don just gave birth to aliens! Meet twin girls Strel and Umeah

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Test Subject
#306 Old 10th May 2020 at 12:52 AM Last edited by Peggy Penguin : 10th May 2020 at 2:33 AM.
So, After a hiccup with hoodchecker/SimPE and having to replay 3 days at the Caliente Condo I finally got my teens sent off to university.
The twins of Cassandra and Don
Natalia Lothario- Cancer, Family, ltw captain hero (7/2/8/7/8)
Mason Lothario- Virgo, Knowledge- ltw mad scientist (10/1/7/7/2)
The Twins of Nina and Daniel
Eric Caliente- Pisces, Knowledge, ltw city planner (6/3/6/4/9)
Kaila Caliente- Virgo, Knowledge, ltw city planner (10/2/7/8/8)
Due to having the shorter college mod they’re all juniors currently. Natalia and Eric are engaged.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#307 Old 10th May 2020 at 1:01 AM
This is Gregory Pleasant, Daniel and Mary-Sue’s adopted son. He’s kind of their biological son though since he was Made with their body shop clones and his personality was made with a mixture of his parents personalities.
He’s Aquarius 1/1/4/9/10
Family sim with an easy ltw of Graduate 3 kids from college.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#308 Old 10th May 2020 at 1:15 AM Last edited by Peggy Penguin : 17th May 2020 at 7:50 AM.
When Eric grew up I couldn’t believe my eyes. He is a doppelgänger for younger Daniel
Screenshots
Test Subject
#309 Old 16th May 2020 at 8:17 PM
So I played Dreamer II and Lilith welcomed her half sister Kaila Caliente and her boyfriend Mason Lothario. Lilith and Dirk have been unsuccessful with having a baby but Kaila got pregnant on one try of risky wooohoo. She had a daughter named Aprohidite Caliente. Aprohidite is a Taurus (ugh) but at least she’s living up to her Name and she does have Nina, Daniel and Don as grandparents
I like how she has green eyes instead of her father’s usually dominant brown eyes.
The last image is Aprohidite as an adult in body shop.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#310 Old 17th May 2020 at 7:47 AM Last edited by Peggy Penguin : 17th May 2020 at 7:59 AM.
After the Caliente family came home from Twikki Island, Don’s daughter Natalia Lothario found out she was pregnant. She had a son named Axel Caliente. He has the green eyes of his dad and grandparents not his mother’s usually dominant green eyes.
Like his cousin Aprohidite he has Nina, Daniel and Don as grandparents but he’s going to be a family sim like his mother so he won’t be under their influence. At least for now. And it’s not like any of his aunts/uncles were under their influence.
Test Subject
#311 Old 17th May 2020 at 8:07 AM
These are Sofia and Farhan Caliente the kids of Nina and Don. They’re both the complete opposite of their Parents with Sofia being a knowledge sim and is already in platinum status from maxing all her skills and Farhan is a fortune sim who wants to earn 100,000
Screenshots
Test Subject
#312 Old 17th May 2020 at 8:23 AM
The other night Brandi finally had her last children. Drake Dreamer and his twin sister Daisy Dreamer. I’m very disappointed with Drake’s two nice points but I’m very happy with his twin sister Daisy’s personality. I don’t know if it’s because of Rolling the dice multiple times but there are starting to be more variety than just popularity/fortune (decent aspirations) and romance/pleasure sims (tied for the worst aspiration).
There will be no more kids for Brandi because the house is full and next time I get back to the dreamer house she’ll have her elder birthday.
Instructor
#313 Old 17th May 2020 at 12:13 PM
I decided not to take too many pics of this Pleasantview, but these two are just too cute to ignore.
The girl is Elizabeth Charlotte Goth (Lizzie), daughter of Cassandra and Darren Goth.
The boy is Rilian Goth, son of Dina and Mortimer Goth.
They're like best friends forever, I can see that. They constantly have wants to play together.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#314 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 2:40 PM
That's Gina Caliente, daughter of Nina and Daniel Pleasant!

1 - 4 Gina as a toddler.

5) She just aged up to a child (Her face says: "I know it's summer but do you expect me to go to school dressed like this???").

6) I have BO's hack so Gina didn't need a nanny when Nina was at work. She was dancing when Daniel happened to walk by and I sent her to talk to him, he came in the house and they smustled together.

7) Later on, Gina took some leftovers from ther fridge and they had dinner. As you can see by her face, the conversation didn't go that well. In fact, Daniel got a higher relationship with the dog than the one he got with his daughter. I think he will have to try harder unless he wants another "Lilith" situation on his conscience...
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#315 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 7:31 AM Last edited by marimisawa : 1st Jul 2020 at 9:15 AM.
Kevin Beare and Meadow Thayer with their eldest child, Ursula.

And their twins, Bernie and Teddy.

Mari | 23 | Female | Australian
Favourite Premades: Stella Terrano, Jill Smith, Buck Grunt, Lucy Burb, Beau Broke, Frances J. Worthington III, Florence Delarosa, Erin Beaker
Lab Assistant
#316 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 12:35 AM
1. Here's Ursula as a teen, with the twins Bernie and Teddy as children. (All kids of Kevin Beare and Meadow Thayer)

2. Ursula as an adult.

3. Ursula with her second child, Melody. The other parent is Ursula's wife, Riley Langerak (daughter of Kaylynn and Don)

4. And that's Riley, staring at her wife adoringly as she tells some lame joke.
Screenshots

Mari | 23 | Female | Australian
Favourite Premades: Stella Terrano, Jill Smith, Buck Grunt, Lucy Burb, Beau Broke, Frances J. Worthington III, Florence Delarosa, Erin Beaker
Field Researcher
#317 Old 22nd Aug 2020 at 1:56 PM
Photo 1: Dely Dreamer, teen for 7 more days, Aries, Popularity (personality: 6-9-6-4-3).

Photo 2: David Dreamer, teen for 12 more days, Virgo, Knowledge (personality: 10-3-10-6-5).

Photo 3: Derek Dreamer, child for 2 more days, Scorpio (personality: 6-3-10-6-3).

Photo 4: Dylan Dreamer, child for 7 more days, Taurus (personality: 10-3-8-10-1).

Photo 5: Davina! Finally Lilith's red hair overpassed Dirk's black

Also, finally Lilith and Dirk rolled wants to get married (after 5 kids ). Since I gave them Family as Secondary aspiration (what else could I do with all those kids they keep... popping out?), they both have wants to have 10 kids! Hopefully Lilith will have the chance to pass down her green eyes to the next generations too
Screenshots
Inventor
#318 Old 28th Aug 2020 at 6:53 AM
A random pic of Aemelia, daughter of Regan and Cornwall Capp.

Screenshots
Test Subject
#319 Old 1st Sep 2020 at 6:15 AM
Ok so since my previous posts were cluttered with things irrelevant to the thread I’m trying again and ommiting the issues
These are Don Lotharios daughters with Cassandra
Aria Lothario is ready to go to college with her boyfriend Beau Broke even though ACR made him cheat with Daniel and Mary-Sue’s daughter Paige Pleasant
Nerissa Lothario is not ready at all to go with her boyfriend Evan Caliente (Paige’s half brother/grandpa Mortimer’s...nephew for a short time when he was married to Dina before his death)
Neither is the fortune sim Maja Lothario who is interested in Randy London (and he wants the same lifetime goal as her). Her hobby is Film & Literature so she has constant book clubs with Uncle Alexander’s wife Lucy Burb, since she’s also into Film & Literature
The youngest is Sienna Lothario. She is a child now but I couldn’t find any good photos of her as a child so here she is as a toddler
Screenshots
Test Subject
#320 Old 1st Sep 2020 at 6:32 AM
This is Don Lothario’s son with Cassandra, Levi Lothario. He’s also Sienna’s twin thanks to Cassandra having her twins perk on
Levi is going to be a knowledge sim (I pick based on zodiac) and his hobby is Fitness just like his dad
Test Subject
#321 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 3:35 AM

Luna Curious (parents Lazlo Curious and Crystal Vu)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#322 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 7:46 PM
The 3 girls of my current uni class are all descendants of premades
Aria Lothario is the 1st child of Cassandra and Don. She’s a family sim
Jenny Burb is the 3rd child of John and Jennifer. Also a family sim
Aaliyah Caliente is 1st child of Dina and Mortimer meaning she’s Aria’s aunt. Aaliyah is a 50 dream dates wanting pleasure sim
Screenshots
Test Subject
#323 Old 7th Sep 2020 at 6:14 PM

Hersilia Curious, daughter of Vidcund and Circe from Strangetown
Screenshots
Test Subject
#324 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 12:38 AM
The 2nd son of Dina and Mortimer Goth, Spencer is a teen father now to Adina Pleasant and Alissa Pleasant, who he had with Daniel and Mary-Sue’s daughter Paige Pleasant. His 1 bolt girlfriend (Spencer is a Pleasure sim and she’s Knowledge) even though Paige was the reason why John and Jennifer’s daughter Jenny got in a fight with her boyfriend as she kissed Aiden (Spencer’s brother) in front of Jenny .
Anyways Angela and Dustin supported Paige when she had Adina and Alissa Pleasant as Daniel and Mary were nowhere to be found.
Both girls are blonde thanks to Spencer having a blonde recessive while one sister has Daniel and Dina’s green eyes
The girls were completely natural
There’s also Spencer’s twin sister Emma Goth who is a romance sim and wants 20 lovers. They were born after Mortimer passed away from old age
Ok I know I said I wouldn’t clutter my posts anymore but I just love that Daniel and Mary are the ones holding the girls and not Paige
Screenshots
Test Subject
#325 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 3:29 AM
Here’s Dina and Mortimer’s 1st son Aiden Caliente. He looks pressed in one photo, maybe he’s pissed that Paige is having twins with his brother Spencer and not him even though he’s dating Paige’s cousin Jenny Burb. Aiden is 10 nice just like his brother and an infallibly good witch but he’s not a good person having had made out with Paige right in front of her cousin and made the cousins enter furious status
Screenshots
Page 13 of 14