Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 10:09 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets
custom skins wont load
i downloaded some skins and they wont load the only thing that appears are the original sims. may someone help me?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 10:11 PM
Are you downloading full sim files, or skintones/skin textures?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 10:32 PM
this mod thing is new to me i been downloading like the timothy olyphant and cloud skin?! i would presume and i downloaded some mods but some stuff will work but the rest wont. So its not just skins its mods too.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 4:05 AM
As HystericalParoxysm asked full sims files or skintones? If you downloaded timothy olyphant the actor and it is a .sim file that goes in your SavedSims Folder. I'm not familiar with cloud skin.. the only cloud skin I know is from minecraft.
Re your downloaded mods: "some stuff will work but the rest won't" you'll need to be more specific. For Starters: What have you downloaded that won't work? Where did you put it? Have you checked to make sure the mods you downloaded are correct for the patch level you are using?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 4:08 PM
let me check what i have downloaded and i tell you what has worked and what hasn't.