Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 1:38 PM
Default "Sims always running" thread again and AwesomeMod
Ye, so much has been said about this glich and there's a mod that fixes it http://modthesims.info/d/414788 BUT!
When you use it with AwesomeMod it conflicts somehow and sims start to run again when u try to "go here". This is really annoying and there's nothing i can do cos the author of mod is not respond and Pescado is f$%n crazy person like his forum which says "Sorry, you are not allowed to register on this forum.In Soviet Russia, spam sends YOU!"... -i'm Belarusian, you ""
So, any idea how to fix dis or in what direction to dig?
P.S. This is not about walkstyles, resetting em didn't help...
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 2:05 PM
It's a feature of AwesomeMod that Sims use the fastest mode as default when you order them to "Go Here", meaning that they will run. If you want them to walk you will have to click the arrow bar in the action queue and choose "Walk" manually.
(I'm also pretty sure that it says so somewhere in the manual of AwesomeMod. And if it is written in the manual nobody at MATY will respond to your question in a half-way acceptable manner anyway. So, you were actually quite lucky that you couldn't post there )