Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 11:42 AM
Default What are the descriptions for building a Comm Lot – categorize as WHAT?
For instance, I want to put the Wall climbing, from the Store, like a Lot of its own. But do I put it up as a Hangout, or a Business, or just No Visitors? I had ALL the Sims 3 plus ALL the Store, had to sell. Desktop PC – Windows 10 Version 1904 – 64bit – GeForce GTX 1050 2GB – 8GB RAM -CPU Intel Pentium G4400. Just to mention, that I had NO difficulty to play my Game, with CC – The Mods folder with 336 “items” inside. You just can’t play the Game, without Cheats! Thank you for helping me.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 12:14 PM
Well it would probably get the most use on a gym lot, as the rock wall builds the athletic skill. But if you already have a gym then a Hangout lot would be a good choice.

If you assign a lot as No Visitors, townies won’t be able to visit the lot or use the objects on it.
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 12:29 PM
My hangout gets lots of visitors, and while I don't have the climbing wall on it, everyone flocks to the basketball courts from the store I do have. I think the trick is to make the climbing wall the object with the highest attraction level on the lot so sims will be drawn to it. I have seen other people discuss the the attraction scores of objects, but I'm unsure how to check them myself. So maybe someone more knowledgeable on the subject knows how to do so?

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tlkbs
For instance, I want to put the Wall climbing, from the Store, like a Lot of its own. But do I put it up as a Hangout, or a Business, or just No Visitors? I had ALL the Sims 3 plus ALL the Store, had to sell. Desktop PC – Windows 10 Version 1904 – 64bit – GeForce GTX 1050 2GB – 8GB RAM -CPU Intel Pentium G4400. Just to mention, that I had NO difficulty to play my Game, with CC – The Mods folder with 336 “items” inside. You just can’t play the Game, without Cheats! Thank you for helping me.

Here is the answer of your Question XX

About motives values items mentionned by MurderPrincess, I confirm That's true.
There is two way to edit motive "fun" values to push sims on items significative.
We need Nraas Retuner and/or S3pe.
With Nraas Retuner :
1/ Click on city Hall > Nraas > Retuner > Allow option Items view (sorry if I spell it bad , since I'm not front of the game)
2/ Now click on the item of your choice , nraas retuner should appear , click on it > Motive outputs> and there u can edit any value and type of age sim, gender , make item autonomous or not, your choices , but keep in mind the higher Fun motive value = Autonomous Sims .
Also, keep in mind that tip may not working for some items.

2nd way with S3PE :
1\Find the item package on your mod folder of your choice (only if u wish to edit a store item content u converted into package format )
2\ open it with S3PE , and seek the ITUN tabs to the left column, and right click on > edit with notepad + > Look for "output" fun motive value , and change the number for a high number (as example "60" > "100")
3\ Save it. And test.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 5:54 PM
Depends how many sims you want to flock and what activity to encourage? I would recommend setting to arcade, gym or rebel hangout.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.