Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paramilitary Career (TS1 to TS4 Conversion)

by killmewithbleach Posted 4th Apr 2020 at 3:15 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2021 at 4:43 AM by killmewithbleach

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Apr 2020 at 11:44 PM
I think this is wonderful! I do not like the zombie thing in Strangerville and that is why I've not bought it, but I am dying for a military career. Please, a few questions: Do I need anything apart from this mod to make the cc career work? And, I noticed the text info about a level seems to be missing, is this so? Finally, the salary for level 6 is higher than levels above, is this your choice? THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
I think this is wonderful! I do not like the zombie thing in Strangerville and that is why I've not bought it, but I am dying for a military career. Please, a few questions: Do I need anything apart from this mod to make the cc career work? And, I noticed the text info about a level seems to be missing, is this so? Finally, the salary for level 6 is higher than levels above, is this your choice? THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

Hey You only need the base game for this to work. The text on that level is like that on purpose . And the salary for level 6 is actually lower than the ones on the higher levels, you just work less hours that day. If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 9:52 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 8:57 AM
Hey beautiful modder, I've been playing with this career for about a month now and it's been great but since the big update yesterday my Sims have lost their vacation days and can no longer go to work :O(
Everything else seems to work, like it gives you the warning that your Sim's job starts in an hour, and when you don't go to work your boss calls you. I noticed that you can phone in sick too (didn't work on my three Sims in the career).
Just letting you know in case you weren't aware :O)
Loving your work.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jun 2020 at 7:39 AM
If you do have Strangerville and the EA Military career, will this conflict? Or are they similar enough there's no need for both? Do you know?
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 11:16 PM
I downloaded this career but the sims I choose for this career will not go to work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jan 2021 at 1:31 AM
has this mod been updated yet??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vampyress83
has this mod been updated yet??

YES!! It should work now!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladiesy19
I downloaded this career but the sims I choose for this career will not go to work.

The career has been updated.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moiralyn
If you do have Strangerville and the EA Military career, will this conflict? Or are they similar enough there's no need for both? Do you know?

They won't conflict at all! It's up to you to decide which one you want... the hardcore 0 vacation days job with high pay or the job where you have to look at crazy Cheshire smiles all day
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jasoninuk
Hey beautiful modder, I've been playing with this career for about a month now and it's been great but since the big update yesterday my Sims have lost their vacation days and can no longer go to work :O(
Everything else seems to work, like it gives you the warning that your Sim's job starts in an hour, and when you don't go to work your boss calls you. I noticed that you can phone in sick too (didn't work on my three Sims in the career).
Just letting you know in case you weren't aware :O)
Loving your work.

Soilders never take a day off Everything else should be fixed, though!