Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Caldwell ~ a modern split-level: 4B/3.5B/Garage with No-Slope Basement and Roof Deck

by CatherineTCJD Posted 19th Oct 2020 at 5:17 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Oct 2020 at 6:20 PM
Wow ! You totally outdid yourself there ! Combining split-levels, a no-slope basement and an attached garage... I wouldn't have dared. Great work, it looks really good !
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Oct 2020 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aquagloups
Wow ! You totally outdid yourself there ! Combining split-levels, a no-slope basement and an attached garage... I wouldn't have dared. Great work, it looks really good !

LOL! I'd love to say I had fun with it.... but, really, the fun started after it was successfully done .
I'm really glad you like it ~ thank you so much for commenting!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Oct 2020 at 7:20 PM
It's fantastic to have this style of houses in the neighborhood because it reminds me of the real houses that are in some parts where I live, just great.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Oct 2020 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by richardseven
It's fantastic to have this style of houses in the neighborhood because it reminds me of the real houses that are in some parts where I live, just great.

I'm really glad you like them Thank you for commenting!

and Vintage Stuffeths
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 3:36 AM
Again, you're killing me here with your talent! Those stairs look GORGEOUS - look at that master bedroom!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwoFingersWhiskey
Again, you're killing me here with your talent! Those stairs look GORGEOUS - look at that master bedroom!

Awwww :blush: you are too sweet! I am really glad you like it. Your comments always make me smile .

and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 4:52 AM
Okay, I want to say something that would actually mean something, but all I keep thinking as I look through the pics of this house is "WOW". And occasionally "How?" And then "Wow" again. This house is spectacular. I'm in love with so many things about it - obviously the split-levels are marvelous and I'm seriously jealous of your ability to create those - especially in a house that also has a basement and an attached garage. But your choices when you design houses are always so pleasing to the eye and also practical for the house itself . I love that entry/foyer, with the plants, and the way the half-wall at the end of it - it just makes me want to go explore this house in RL and see what's around that bend. I love the little beverage nook and microwave tucked into the wall in the family room. I love the bamboo ( I think it's bamboo?) near the front entrance and the dirt ground around the trees which makes the yard look real. I love the oversized garage that allows room for that trash can in the corner. I could just keep going on, but apparently I've gone from speechless to rambling so I'd better stop. Suffice it to say, I'm so impressed with your talent, Cat. And jealous. Impressed and jealous, that's me.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kluluplay
Okay, I want to say something that would actually mean something, but all I keep thinking as I look through the pics of this house is "WOW". And occasionally "How?" And then "Wow" again. This house is spectacular... it just makes me want to go explore this house in RL and see what's around that bend. ...and the dirt ground around the trees which makes the yard look real.

Oh! You always say the nicest things I am really glad you like this house. And I am tickled extra pink that you enjoy all the little details
It makes it a lot more fun (for me) to share my lots when I think people are actually going to notice the little things - like dirt around the trees. LOL!
Thank you for commenting. I really appreciate it .

and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 5:02 AM
Good job! Looks very nice!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 6:17 PM
Thank you! I'm glad you like it