Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Retail and Restaurant Price_F

by kou. Posted 23rd Jan 2018 at 6:09 PM - Updated 27th Sep 2020 at 1:01 PM by kou.

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 6:18 PM
please update
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 1:23 AM
Please update, the new update has broken your mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 7:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by necklace
I've removed all other mods and CC content while testing and also tried without any mods at all. The problem occurs only when I have this mod installed

Thank you for your report.
Now that you've fixed it, please check it out.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jazzy.s
please update

Updated. Have fun.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jazzy.s
please update

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
Please enjoy it by all means!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WrinkledChipBag

I updated it, so please try to play.
Thank you for your report.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 1:58 PM
Thank you so much! Is this still working with the July 2020 nifty knitting patch?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luvs2Read
Thank you so much! Is this still working with the July 2020 nifty knitting patch?

I looked into it and it worked fine with the current new patch.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 10:56 PM
Thanks so much! :)
Quote: Originally posted by kou.
I looked into it and it worked fine with the current new patch.

Thank you so much! Really appreciate it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 2:40 AM
Thank you so much! Really appreciate it.

Thank you for saying that, too!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 4:41 AM
Wanted to thank you again for this much needed mod. Is it by any chance still working with the Sept 2020 update? Thanks again!
Test Subject
#62 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 11:49 PM
Default September update
hiiiiiii, does anyone know if this mod are working with the new September update/patch 1.66.139.1020 ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 11:35 AM
Wanted to thank you again for this much needed mod. Is it by any chance still working with the Sept 2020 update? Thanks again!

Sorry for the late reply! I've updated and checked and it's working.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by islandempress
hiiiiiii, does anyone know if this mod are working with the new September update/patch 1.66.139.1020 ?

Sorry for the delay in replying!I had no problems with the 1.66.139.1020 version.
Test Subject
#65 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 3:36 PM
Sorry for the delay in replying!I had no problems with the 1.66.139.1020 version.

thats' ok i understand you're busy. perfect thank you very much for responding back!! Keep up the great work!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 8:50 PM
Thanks!

Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 11th Sep 2020 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by islandempress
thats' ok i understand you're busy. perfect thank you very much for responding back!! Keep up the great work!

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 11th Sep 2020 at 8:41 AM
Thanks so much!

You're welcome!
Test Subject
#69 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 3:18 AM
Hello! So the mod hasn't been working in my game since the new update. When I go to restaurants, only one sim gets their food and they aren't charged for their meals at all. I took the mod out and then the restaurant functions were working again. the store function works but somehow it messes with the restaurants in my game. Any idea what to do?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by invader_zimii
Hello! So the mod hasn't been working in my game since the new update. When I go to restaurants, only one sim gets their food and they aren't charged for their meals at all. I took the mod out and then the restaurant functions were working again. the store function works but somehow it messes with the restaurants in my game. Any idea what to do?

Hmmm, I looked it up and it was normal and fine in my case. Do you have any other restaurant mods in your system?
Test Subject
#71 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 12:05 AM
Hmmm, I looked it up and it was normal and fine in my case. Do you have any other restaurant mods in your system?

I do not. I do have a lot of other mods though that might be affecting it somehow. I'll have to figure out which one. It was working with every mod until the last update.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 24th Sep 2020 at 10:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by invader_zimii
I do not. I do have a lot of other mods though that might be affecting it somehow. I'll have to figure out which one. It was working with every mod until the last update.

I'm getting more and more confused. I can understand if you have a restaurant-based mod in there and it won't work in competition... If other people are having problems with it as well, then it would be my problem.
Test Subject
#73 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 3:32 PM
I'm getting more and more confused. I can understand if you have a restaurant-based mod in there and it won't work in competition... If other people are having problems with it as well, then it would be my problem.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ohmygodddd

I've reworked the mod. I hope it's working properly. The restaurant is functioning properly on mine.
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 9:20 PM
Thanks for this mod. I love it but making customer satisfaction only seems too overpower and pretty boring. Can you divide the mod into two with and without customer satisfy?
Page 3 of 4