Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Clothesline Default Replacement

by ModestPixels Posted 18th Oct 2020 at 8:50 PM - Updated 28th Oct 2020 at 6:31 PM by SY_89

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ImSteephill
Do I need to have Ambitions AND UL for this? I'm currently playing without UL installed.

It was my assumption that it was required since laundry came with these Ep’s turns out you can also download them apparently so as long as you have the clothesline you should be fine!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Oct 2020 at 3:10 PM
Love this :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Oct 2020 at 7:52 PM
Congratulations it looks so good! I will make good use of it, thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
Love this

Thnx! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FloTheory
Congratulations it looks so good! I will make good use of it, thank you!

Glad to hear! You're welcome! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 6:27 PM
Thank you for this, could you make one not default, as i play ancient wampires who lii
ves hidden in the mountain/hills amongst the ordnary modern population and would love to add this to thei backyard.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsSanta
Thank you for this, could you make one not default, as i play ancient wampires who lii
ves hidden in the mountain/hills amongst the ordnary modern population and would love to add this to thei backyard.

I would have to look into that. I've only ever made defaults but I'll definitely try it!
Theorist
#9 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ModestPixels
I would have to look into that. I've only ever made defaults but I'll definitely try it!

I was also going to ask that! Thats great, thanks!

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Feb 2022 at 2:01 PM
I will try ea ch of them but I'm leaning towards Ver 1 as purple wasn't an easy color obtain in those times. Love this, so exited to play with it!