Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male pregnancy morphs - V3, 12/21/2012 - Seasons compatible

by CmarNYC Posted 19th Sep 2009 at 1:56 AM - Updated 21st Dec 2012 at 4:58 PM by CmarNYC : New version upload

224 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 157 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 9
Test Subject
#26 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 4:50 AM
ERM... CAn you do some outfits like in WA with this morph,please. Thanks
Test Subject
#27 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 12:20 AM
Hi, first I have to say I love that you made these. I've been using them and love them.

However I recently had to reinstall my game, computer issues, and now I can't get these to appear in my game anymore. I've tried installing them manually and with the helper monkey and I still get the floating heads (he wasn't pregnant before installing these, just after). I'm wondering if maybe the latest update/patch has something to do with it?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#28 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 2:48 PM
I don't know of any reason this wouldn't work with the latest patch and haven't gotten any consistent reports that it doesn't. Next week I'll be testing with the patches and WA. Do other mods work for you?
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 1:58 AM
thank you. now my male sim won't have no middle body.
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 6:37 AM
This mod rocks, however... the belly is way too low and the clothing choices are disastrous. Any chance of an update soon?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#31 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by afpickren
This mod rocks, however... the belly is way too low and the clothing choices are disastrous. Any chance of an update soon?

Disastrous how? Okay, I'm curious - post a picture of where you think the belly should be and a list of which clothes you prefer and I'll consider it. No tucked shirts; they're too difficult to match up with the pants, and no jackets (like that formal suit) since they're hard to shape and tend to look stupid. Also no CC clothing; I'm not going to modify someone else's creation.
Test Subject
#32 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 6:24 PM
Question: I haven't gotten that far into my male sims pregnancy yet.. but is this compatible with non default skins? It seems like your mod is just clothing options (including the nude body parts) if I'm not mistaken, but I wanted to be sure!

Thanks in advance! Awesome mod by the way!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#33 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by godoffire04
Question: I haven't gotten that far into my male sims pregnancy yet.. but is this compatible with non default skins? It seems like your mod is just clothing options (including the nude body parts) if I'm not mistaken, but I wanted to be sure!

Thanks in advance! Awesome mod by the way!

Yes, while I haven't tested it yet myself with non-default skins, these are just meshs and there shouldn't be any conflicts with any skins.

And thanks!
Test Subject
#34 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 3:56 AM
First I want to thank you for creating this mod I've been using it since it was released with no problems and my legacy probably wouldn't be where it is without it

But I'm getting kinda tired of seeing the same pregnancy clothes over and over ^^'

I saw you mention this:
Quote:
Also no CC clothing; I'm not going to modify someone else's creation.

But what about if the CC was created specifically for this? I'm sure there would be no lack of volunteers. For example I've never made clothes, but I do have Photoshop.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#35 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 12:22 PM
Actually, any CC clothing based on the same meshes that doesn't involve adding or removing vertices and replacement of morphs should be able to use these morphs; the CC creator would just have to enable maternity for it.

For more complicated creations, the person who made it should also make the morphs, including pregnant if they want to include it. But, if anyone out there has made clothing they'd like to add a pregnant morph to, I'd consider the request.

I'll also put making more male maternity clothing on my list, including stuff from WA.
Test Subject
#36 Old 30th May 2010 at 3:33 PM
I just got the same sex pregnancy mod today, followed by these morphs and they are fantastic! Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to do this. It's great! :D
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 7:05 AM
where do I get the same sex pregnancy mod?
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 8:43 PM
To MisaMisaL:
Quote: Originally posted by MisaMisaL
where do I get the same sex pregnancy mod?

You can get it right here: Same-Sex pregnancy mod
Inventor
#39 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 2:23 PM
Thank you for the update!! :D

You can find my Sims 3 Mods at TFM's Sims Asylum .
Test Subject
#40 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Actually, any CC clothing based on the same meshes that doesn't involve adding or removing vertices and replacement of morphs should be able to use these morphs; the CC creator would just have to enable maternity for it.

Thank you for pointing that out. I've been enabling other creator's CC for maternity for my own use since you posted that comment, and it's been working beautifully.

Thank you also for the updated morphs. I really love the new shape.
Inventor
#41 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 9:25 PM
Thanks for the update! I love the thumbnails with the pregnancy icon and that I have an even greater collection of pregnancy clothes for my guys now.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#42 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 1:02 PM
Glad you all like the update, and it's good to know that enabling other CC for maternity works for you.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 5:45 PM
These somehow caused my game to crash upon loading a neighborhood. I've got a Sim in there that's already invisi-preg, but that's never happened before.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#44 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sydlet
These somehow caused my game to crash upon loading a neighborhood. I've got a Sim in there that's already invisi-preg, but that's never happened before.

Interesting - I never tested adding these with a pregnancy fully in progress. Try removing them, delete your cache files, and if this is the problem you should be able to play out your pregnancy and add the morphs afterwards.
Test Subject
#45 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 12:44 PM
Are you going to update the male teen maternity too, or was the update just for this one?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#46 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by backnblack
Are you going to update the male teen maternity too, or was the update just for this one?

I'm going to - just need to find the time!
Test Subject
#47 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 9:38 PM
So this doesn't work if the sim is already pregnant?

Silly me, I let him get pregnant first, then downloaded the morphs. He is still a floating head and no longer has an option to change his outfit.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#48 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artemis Moonsong
So this doesn't work if the sim is already pregnant?

Silly me, I let him get pregnant first, then downloaded the morphs. He is still a floating head and no longer has an option to change his outfit.

Right, it's too late for this pregnancy. Sorry!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 11:56 AM
With the new body sliders in LN I think this mod has been made redundant, male sims is getting pregnant but ends up body-less!! LOL
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#50 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by saladoor
With the new body sliders in LN I think this mod has been made redundant, male sims is getting pregnant but ends up body-less!! LOL

I have no clue what you mean since the new slider is for muscle definition. Male sims not having a body when pregnant is exactly what this mod fixes.
Page 2 of 9