Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Auto TestingCheatsEnabled True

by treeag Posted 21st Jan 2010 at 6:39 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:22 AM by treeag

185 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 127 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Theorist
Original Poster
#76 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 11:50 AM
It's compatible with 1.15/2.10/3.6/4.3/5.0
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 10:44 AM
Awesome! You think you could make a auto Moveobjects on? PLZ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 11:18 PM
thank you SOOO MUCH this is what i needed so bad
Test Subject
#79 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 5:06 AM
can u work on making it compatable with late night? that would be great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#80 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 9:49 PM
the mod dose not work for the UK ver, the command for the UK is " testingcheatsenabled on/off " without the " "
Top Secret Researcher
#81 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darksarcasm
the mod dose not work for the UK ver, the command for the UK is " testingcheatsenabled on/off " without the " "

Provided the code-base is the same (which I am pretty certain it is), the following values are all identical :

true = on = 1

false = off = 0

It should not actually matter which of the three choices you input, they all produce the same result.

----

Mind you, that is all besides the point, as treeag's mod doesn't use the command console to enable the cheats... It calls the switching function directly, bypassing the need to enter "true", "on", or whatever.

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
#82 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bobsimsX
can u work on making it compatable with late night? that would be great!

Hi, from what I can tell this work's with late night.

If this is life then I want to "OUT"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 3:33 PM
I am useing it with Late Night and it works fine.
Theorist
Original Poster
#84 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 3:58 PM
Yes, it's compatible with Late Night
Test Subject
#85 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 11:49 PM
how did you get it to work? mine cant...please help
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 8:16 AM Last edited by darksarcasm : 31st Oct 2010 at 11:30 AM. Reason: spelling error
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
Provided the code-base is the same (which I am pretty certain it is), the following values are all identical :

true = on = 1

false = off = 0

It should not actually matter which of the three choices you input, they all produce the same result.

----

Mind you, that is all besides the point, as treeag's mod doesn't use the command console to enable the cheats... It calls the switching function directly, bypassing the need to enter "true", "on", or whatever.

Cheers.

well there must be something else diffrant from the uk game that makes this mod not work, and there is a lot of things screwy in my game, and atm LN dose not work, like making a bran new toon for LN ok fine, ..... but, when I droped the new to in the new town for LN waiting waiting waiting waiting, bang, crash to desktop, its the same if I pick a house ready to go, bang ctd
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 8:15 AM
Wow, it saves the keyboard and my fingernails, :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 4:41 PM
Does anyone have any idea why this won't work on my Mac? I have (and LOVE!) this mod on my Windows game and it's working fine. Both computers have all EPs and SPs up to Late Night and I've got other cc and mods working on the Mac so I'm almost positive it's installed in the right place.

Thanks so much for this mod, treeag! I just wish I weren't so Mac-ly challenged!

ETA my game version is 6.0.81.009001 on this computer and the launcher says it doesn't need to be updated. I'm not sure if this info is really relevant, just thought I'd include it.
Test Subject
#89 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 11:13 PM
hey i kno it literally just came out but i was wondering if this was compatable with the 6.1 update
Theorist
Original Poster
#90 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 12:53 PM
Compatible with 1.18/2.13/3.9/4.6/5.4/6.1, no update needed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 10:47 PM
Thanks so much, this is gonna be a real help :D
Test Subject
#92 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by michael88805
thanks so much! I use this cheat on a daily basis and now I don't have to worry abut things going haywire when I forget to turn the cheat on
Quote: Originally posted by rockopeaches
thanks so much! I use this cheat on a daily basis and now I don't have to worry abut things going haywire when I forget to turn the cheat on.
thanks so much! I use this cheat on a daily basis and now I don't have to worry abut things going haywire when I forget to turn the cheat on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 6:43 PM
I hate having to type that code in! and it's so hard to type!
dodgy builder
THANKS POST
#94 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 8:54 PM
I have now been using this for as long as it has existed. Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#95 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 8:13 AM
Hi, is this going to be updated to work with Generations? I loved this mod but now it won't work with Generations! Thanks..
Theorist
Original Poster
#96 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 2:32 PM
This doesn't need updating. It works fine with Generations.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 4:01 AM
Can we get an auto testingcheatsenabled false!!??
Theorist
Original Poster
#98 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deeomb

Is this some kind of a trick question?
Test Subject
#99 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 12:58 AM
well this can save me a lot of time, but can you also auto Enable these cheats too?

buydebug on ( Enables the Debug Sort in buy mode)
alwaysallowbuildbuy true ( Build or Buy Regardless if fire, or anything else that disalbes Build and Buy Modes)
restrictbuildbuyinbuildings off ( Removes restrictions for build/buy in buildings)
Test Subject
#100 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deeomb

don't need too, because the game alone has an Auto Testingcheatsenabled false activated (except for Overrides).
Page 4 of 8