Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shader Fix for “Immaculate” Shelf + additional colours

by plasticbox Posted 11th May 2015 at 6:23 PM - Updated 12th May 2015 at 10:01 AM by plasticbox

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 5:36 PM
Thanks for these! Now my game won't look ridiculous
Test Subject
#27 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 3:05 AM
This is actually a great mod. Do you have any others that can be applied to other items in the game? For example on the get to work game the jail cell doors?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 4:30 AM
I don't have GtW. For the rest of my stuff, see profile.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 4:15 AM
Can you tell me if I need to extract this or leave it as a rar and drag it into the mods folder
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 4:19 AM
It is a package, therefore it needs to be extracted.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Lab Assistant
#31 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 7:12 AM
when this shelf is used in a build, will it mark it as modded?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 7:27 AM
Last I heard, lots are being saved as "modded" as soon as you have any CC at all in your game.

Lab Assistant
#33 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Last I heard, lots are being saved as "modded" as soon as you have any CC at all in your game.

Yep.. I have noticed that. I hope the creators don't think that is something "normal" and leave it be and not fix that.
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 10:13 PM
I have a query/problem. If I use the shelves indoors, the underside is completely black, regardless of which swatch I use, but if I use them outside the underside is as it should be.

Presumably this is a side effect of the counter shader? Is there a way around it?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#35 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 7:09 PM
Hi there, I am helene912. I have to confess that, a while ago, I downloaded your work and unfortunately simply forgot to say thank you for it. Appreciation for me is very important, and that's why I say it now, better late than never: Thank you for sharing your creation!
Page 2 of 2