Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 9:36 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Servers not serving food in restaurant
I did a search and found a thread from 2006 about this, but it didn't answer the question. When my Sims go to a restaurant on a date or alone they get seated and can order food, but the wait staff never serves them. All the other Sims who are dining get their food, just not mine. I have all the EPs and SPs. I also play a Medieval game so all the food is renamed. I haven't tried removing that default yet. I have tried 2 restaurants so far. One of the pre-made restaurants that is found in Downtown and one that I made in my neighborhood. In the restaurant I made I did use the community stove. I have watched as my Sims order the food, the cook makes it and sits it next to the stove, then a server picks it up and, I think, delivers it to another customer. My Sims have to pay for food that they never received or ate. Can someone help me?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 12:27 PM
I think you'd have to make a safe backup of your neighbourhood, and then do a 50/50. Test with the most likely mods removed first.
Game Help:Finding Problem Custom Contentwiki
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Sep 2021 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I think you'd have to make a safe backup of your neighbourhood, and then do a 50/50. Test with the most likely mods removed first.
Game Help:Finding Problem Custom Contentwiki

If no Sims got food served at the restaurant that is certainly what I would have done before posting. I can't think what mods could be causing this, but since I have my mods and CC organized it isn't the end of the world, just a slight headache.