Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"One More" Slot Package For EndTables < UPDATED >

by ariffrazalin Posted 30th Jul 2006 at 6:08 AM - Updated 31st Jul 2006 at 4:10 AM by ariffrazalin

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 6:18 AM
I absolutely love these and the other ones for the coffee tables. But when I leave the house and come back they have all reverted back to the brown color. Is it just me? I tried all of them and they all do it to me. Please help - I want to use them but hate to have to go through and change them all every time.
Test Subject
#27 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 10:19 PM
These are very useful! I can't wait until you make them set for counters so ours Sims' kitchens won't look bare anymore! :D
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#28 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 6:53 AM
I hope updated means invisible recolor is included now

Actually if compare the height of standard game surface and your "slots tables" - yours is a bit higher - I guess it wont look much good as all objects would hang over that maxis table//

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 2:30 PM
No.. I've made that.. I mean. I made the slot Tables a little bit highter by purpose to make it easier to recolour it.. So you don't have to seek that thing on the bottom of the table...

And It will look normal.. The Objects will not float .. It uses that same slot-placing-height like maxis's table

Woof !
Field Researcher
#30 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 5:46 PM
These invisible tables are great! Tables look much more realistic.
But I also have this problem

Quote: Originally posted by Smardieu
I absolutely love these and the other ones for the coffee tables. But when I leave the house and come back they have all reverted back to the brown color. Is it just me? I tried all of them and they all do it to me. Please help - I want to use them but hate to have to go through and change them all every time.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 1:24 PM
Same problem as SMardieu and Killc*a, have to change the color with the designer tool everytime I reenter a lot with every kind of slot, in community and residential lots ... Can you fix it ?
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 9:24 AM
I also have the same problem with it changing back to brown when reentering a lot.
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 1:20 AM
I too came here to both sing your praises and report that they revert back to wood when I exit lot and re-enter. I love the effect so much that I must have 20 of them per lot and I still go ahead and change every one of them each time. They just make the decor so much more realistic and versatile.

Hope you find a solution, but in the meantime I'll just plan on practicing my design tool skills.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 9:20 PM
can you make a counter omsp
Field Researcher
#35 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:29 PM
Well, I have to say I absolutely LOVE these one more slots packages!! But, I came to report the same problem as stated above. I'm having to revert them back to invisible every single time I load my game. It's costing my Sims money, which they don't have a lot of right now. :giggle

Please, oh please can we get a fix for this?

--green
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 4:22 PM
Thank you, I can't wait to try this and the desk/table/coffeetable version.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 6:00 PM
These are fabulous! I can't wait for the counter version, too
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 5:34 AM
I love these and use them all the time but they're all too short for counter tops. Would you be able to make one for kitchen/bathroom counters?
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 8:38 AM
i am also haveing the problem of it reverting back to wood
Test Subject
#40 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 4:09 PM
before this was updated -- presumably with the invisible recolor -- i was just using the one for dining tables. it seemed to be about the same height, and i never had a problem with it changing color. i really wish someone would make one for counters, and maybe even one for mantles.
these things are awesome, thanks for making them!
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 9:34 AM
yes they are awesome, I cant live without them, I love my sims to have clutter.
I 2nd the counter request, ..pretty pleeeez!
Test Subject
#42 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 4:15 AM
Wonderfurl idea! I love decorating and these are just perfect!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 7:01 AM
it's a good job. thank you very much.
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:36 PM
Sorry, but whats design mode?
Field Researcher
#45 Old 10th May 2007 at 5:08 AM
OMG I LOVE you!!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 3:26 PM
having trouble with this, it reverts back to the dark colour everytime the lot is saved or has been exited, does anyone know a way round this?
Forum Resident
#47 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 2:17 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Forum Resident
#48 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 5:41 PM
Amazing!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 2:00 AM
Hi there.

Love the idea, and I very occasionally use these slot packages on my Lots.

However, I must add to the throng of people saying that the invisible one always reverts back to wood whenever I come back to the Lot(s).

That's why I don't use these things absolutely EVERYWHERE. Ha ha.

Great idea though. But I do hope you'll find a moment or two to fix it.
Top Secret Researcher
#50 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 10:34 AM
grrreat! now i will be able to clutter those little tables at my hearts content. half-empty it seemed not natural.
Page 2 of 4