Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Exceptional Design With Unlimited Potentials

by SnookGee Posted 5th Aug 2006 at 2:51 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2006 at 2:56 AM by SnookGee

174 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 7
Test Subject
#76 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 11:26 AM
wow what can i say, that everyone hasn't already said! Great job it's really fantastic
Test Subject
#77 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:21 PM
SnookGee how did you get the visible ceilings? Did you download the set for that or dose your game do that automatically?
Test Subject
#78 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:21 PM
SnookGee how did you get the visible ceilings? Did you download the set for that or dose your game do that automatically?
Test Subject
#79 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twinky47
I want to say you really do outstanding work your homes are beautiful but sadly i cant use them the last two homes you made crashed my game, this one was same as last i could place it unto the lot but as soon as i clicked the house to enter the game crashed. i dont know what kind of computer you have but obviously its really a good one i have one that is only 2 years old with a great processor its a 2.08ghz and lots of memory i have added memory twice since buying the computer. I guess its not good enough for your homes are big and beautiful and my game dont handle it at all. everyone else isnt haveing this issue so i guess its oh well for me. at any rate you did a outstanding job.

The same thing happend to me and my computer is even better and newer and i have even bigger lots in my neighbourhood that work perfectly. I would think that others would have this problem to.
I really hope that some one would find the root to the probem so that we can enjoy these two beautiful houses!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:56 PM
AMAZING work...I LOVE this house! If I had 100 million dollars...I'd build one 4 myself!
Test Subject
#81 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 5:05 AM
I'm having the same problem, this house and Above and Beyond crash my game. It's such a shame because they're beautiful and I would love to play them. Hopefully someone figures out the problem. :D

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience...
Forum Resident
#82 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 11:07 AM
Oh... my... GOD! This lot is absolutely breathtaking, I gasped several times when I saw the pictures. First I thought they were still the digital pictures of the real house, lol
Test Subject
#83 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 8:35 PM
My game crashed as well with this house. The funny thing is the house loaded, but when I went into the roofing tab to fix the roofing issue (see other post on the roofing) that is when it crashed. On your other house (above and beyond) it loaded just fine, but when I moved a family into play every square inch of the lot was covered in a potted hanging plant. Odd no?? Well anyway, I removed all the plants took some time, and removed this lot here from my game, since it crashed. Hopefully someone can fix it, they are both beautiful homes. God Bless.
Test Subject
#84 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:43 AM
Wow. *_* This is brilliant!
Test Subject
#85 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 10:55 AM
Where do i have to put the pack ?? where in my doc\ea games\the sims2?
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 8:29 PM
OMG! Jesus, Joseph & Mary.
This house is so amazing, I would give it 1,000,000 stars.
Thank you so very much for this, this has to be the greatest house I've ever downloaded for my Sims. Much appreciated.

do not pm for for requests please! i randomly check the requests forum if there is a project that interests me! ^^
Test Subject
#87 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 12:46 AM
The house is amazing. Unfortunately, I cannot put it in my game. I am able to download the file from here just fine, but when I try to load it into my game a error message comes up saying that the file is corrupt. Is is possible for you to check and see if there is a hack or something in the house that you may not evenbe aware is there? Regardless, you did an amazing job.
Field Researcher
#88 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 4:30 PM
This is absolutely amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
Test Subject
#89 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 8:13 PM
Default Absolutely BEAUTIFUL
I love to build houses and download them also. I have to say this is one of the most beautiful and meticulously designed houses I have ever seen and downloaded. Thanks for all of your hardwork.
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 6:57 PM
*cry cry* you have to have OFB? waa this place is soo beautyful and so real!!whats in it that has to have OFB? cause this place is wonderfull!like a billion stars for you!
Test Subject
#91 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 11:00 PM
Your House is great....I love it but there is just one lil problem I am haveing with it....it made my game crash....

Moonangel
Test Subject
#92 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 5:22 AM
All i can say is " Stunning". It's absolutley gorgeous! Thanx so much for sharing.

Dyslexics Untie :P
Test Subject
#93 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 7:25 PM
This is really outstanding work. It is amazing, truly amazing.
Test Subject
#94 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 4:10 PM
omigosh this is a GORGEOUS house!! Thx so much!
how did you get the garage doors to the side like that? i keep on trying but it wont work!!!
Test Subject
#95 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 5:13 PM
this is a mint house

but i was just wondering how you angled the furniture like in the photos?
Alchemist
#96 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 2:52 AM
Absolutely amazing...I cannot believe people can make houses like this with Sims 2...it's just gorgeous!

OM
Test Subject
#97 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 3:14 AM
Default Love it
I love it, it's a beauty. You did a great job.
Test Subject
#98 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 6:42 PM
This is awesome. I cannot imagine how much work that was. Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
If it's just us, it seems like an awful waste of space
Test Subject
#99 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 5:43 PM
looks great, excellent job. Quick question, where'd you get the entertainment center...I've been looking all over for something like this.
Test Subject
#100 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:23 PM
Immaculate. I can't think of any other word to describe this house. Wonderful job!
Page 4 of 7