Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#151 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
what a neat idea to do a model casting type scenario

Thanks..., I have several ideas for this, but maybe is only a way to play with the poor Gina

"Old Town Revival: My MegaHood"
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#152 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 3:06 PM
The next logical step for Alexa was try to put her models in the spotlight, but even with her money and fame, the things in Old Town are always different, for that reason Alexa called Clark for help.

Clark was not a big fan of doing favors, but he also need some practice and reputation in the city, so they make a deal. Clark will do the test shots for all the five new models and also will help with a session that Alexa won for a Clothes Store in Bluewater Village; but Clark will keep the test shots in his studio like an example of his work.

Alexa with her models arrived early and Clark did his job with ease, Kanje, Brittany, Davey and Jamie did the work easily, but Gina had her problems with the lights, the photographer and the camera, she was too nervous during all the time and ruined the photo shoot for the Store.

Clark was happy with the work overall, now he had the test photos in his studio like an example of his quality work, even the Gina’s one is good for the customers.
Alexa in the other hand is a little worried about the performance of her models, but she knows that this is only the beginning in everyone's careers.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#153 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 2:52 AM
The Baxter family is now different since the Halloween party from last year. Right now Sarah Baxter is currently in process of divorce with Don, but she’s living with Rufus Parker her next husband. Rufus accepted to live in the house with Don, because he knows all the drama Sarah has passed and he doesn’t want to give more problems to her. Sarah is happy with Rufus and organized the guest house for Don. Don is angry with all the things that are happening right now in his house, but he knows that Sarah can kick him out any time, so maybe the best is stay quiet in the guest house. In the meanwhile Alex Baxter is a calm and happy teenager with serious questions about his family, Rufus is a good guy so maybe he will be a good stepfather.

All the drama in this house will explode when the news about the new child of Don with a lady on Riverside appear. Photo by Clark Drop

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#154 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 4:03 AM
You guys met Becky and Luke O’Leary, they are called vain and egocentric by a lot of people in Old Town, but now they went to new heights. After they heard about the official photos of each family and people on the city, they traveled to Nocturna to talk with Clark Drop. After a couple of hours Clark accepted their help and put their photos on his studio.

They now are official models of the studio and got the official photo for free.

After that many of the people that visited the "Clark Photo Studio" has despised the photos of the couple and the gossips about them are growing.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#155 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 11:39 PM
Another couple in Riverside Old Town are the Urbz, they are based on Tutorial Jane and Joe. They are currently married, but only because Joe lied to her about his intentions with the move to Old Town. Jane is a independent woman with dreams to become a powerful executive, but Joe told her that in Old Town the single ladies will have trouble to find a good job or career, so the solution was they both married, but only in papers. Once Jane arrived to Old Town, she realized about the lies from Joe, but he told her that his actions were only an excuse to profess his love to her.

Right now the friendship between the two is a little broken, but Joe is trying to fix everything with Jane, she knows that currently can’t live alone due the high cost of the bills in the city, but that doesn’t mean she will have any romantic interaction with Joe. Joe thinks that from here to a year he will be able to WooHoo with Jane and live happily ever after, but some guy from Old Town is interested in Jane and maybe that will be the end of this fake marriage.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#156 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 3:49 AM
Today was a huge day in “Old Town”, because Mortimer Goth met with Diana DeBore from the near town called “Garden Heights” (Thanks to the Hood Building Group here on MTS, I did makeovers to all the Sims of the place) to discuss an expansion of the city, for Diana this means give her full control over the little town and open the doors to many other Sims, that’s the reason she is doubtful about this idea, but Mortimer was a good and charismatic talker so after a couple of hours they closed the deal.

The initial opening of the roads and trades business will be slow, first none of the people from Old Town or Riverside, Nocturna and Bluewater Village can move to Garden Heights for 2 years, after that time the little town will open new spaces of land and houses for new people.

The current habitants of Garden Heights can’t move to any of the places of Old Town by their own, but they can move if they married someone of the city. All the taxes in a period of 2 years are for Diana DeBore and she will be automatically reelected mayor for the same period, also she will also can choose the two Sims for the city council.

For Mortimer this is a great deal, because he needs places for the new habitants of Old Town, and the center of the city is a place that he wants to keep with a minimal population, but with the rise of the people on the campus and in the downtown, the needs for more houses is critical.

Diana on the other side is happy that can take a lot of money from this deal and obviously wants more benefits with the time, she already have Reece Mustella like one of her representatives for the city council, now she only needs another one that can be naïve and dreamy.

Alice Whitt is one of the habitants of Garden Heights, but she thinks this plan can destroy the peace and quiet of the town, she will try to protect her people from Diana and from anything.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#157 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 12:40 AM
The Landgraab family went on a tour to “Garden Heights”. Since the recent add-on of this place to “Old Town”, several people has come to visit it.

Malcolm taked his family to the Village Square a wonderful place to meet people and spend good and quality family time.

Sasha enjoyed the day, mostly because her daughters played a lot and didn’t fight at all. Olivia and Daisy are truly two beautiful and kind girls, but the destiny is going to have a lot for them, and not only good things.

I really love this family, Malcolm and Sasha are one of my favorite couples in my game, the two have previous relations, but after they met, the couple is inseparable. Right now with two kids, Sasha and Malcolm want more power and money to secure their daughters future, but the son of one of the past lovers of Sasha will be the downfall of this beautiful family and the end of the good relationship between the sisters.

Credits: The "Village Square" is from "lavender-noire" on Tumblr

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#158 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 3:53 AM
New Year’s Eve party time on the Golds House, just like the last year Indiana and Claudio organized a wonderful party to celebrate the New Year, but even though in the 2018 they made new friendships and acquaintances, in this particular night they decided to celebrate with the same people of the last year, they are Gaynor and Simon Riche; a couple of new rich sims that arrived just before the last party, so they created a special bond with the Indiana and Claudio, they are very good friends right now, and mostly because the four of them feels like outsiders in Old Town.

Michael and Bella Bachelor are here as well, they got more invitations, but last year when all in their live were drama and fights, the Golds party was a light in their road, so now they have a debt of gratitude with them. Michael invited his fiancé Mina Caliente to the party, she’s the only new Sims in this year celebration.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#159 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 8:48 PM
I’m trying to play more these days, mostly giving the Sims of Mesa Flats makeovers to their houses and making new relations between them. I just noted that attaching this neighborhood and “Garden Heights” is taking long time to process for my gameplay.

First, Homero Goth met Stephen Loyal and Julianne Charlot, just like with “Garden Heights” to organize the fusion of the cities. It was a fast meeting with wonderful results for Julianne and with a little doubt for Stephen. Homero is happy to have a new place to add to Old Town, the city is getting a lot of good reputation.

Yesterday I played with Erin Davis of Mesa Flats, I gave her a makeover and change a little bit of her house, some wallpapers and furniture, I know she’s a possible partner to Stephen Loyal, but right now she only met some neighbors.

Even though in my language her last name is not the same that Almeric and Aldric, I made them her brothers, so I can get more connections in the game. I plan to give her a job in a business of Bluewater Village, maybe there she can meet more Sims and her future love. Her dog, Buster is a great challenge.

Field Researcher
#160 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 8:54 PM
I like this set of updates. I really like the modeling school story.
Link Ninja
#161 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 11:11 PM
Your pics are so great Finn, I love the character you put into each one to help illustrate your text.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#162 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
I like this set of updates. I really like the modeling school story.

Thanks, the modelling school story is great for my city, also I enjoyed a lot playing with them, Gina is the principal character because of her past story, but I'm very happy with the choice of the rest of townies that are part of the house. Also Alexa is such a good character that deserves a great story.

Your pics are so great Finn, I love the character you put into each one to help illustrate your text.

Thanks Charmful, I tried my best, because I love my sims, they are a good way to escape from problems and drama. Sadly in these past months I was unable to play due to studies and work, but I will try to update my city more often and also read all of your games!!!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#163 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 4:13 AM
Update!

I played a little bit these days, mostly because the Hood Building Group uploaded "Arbor Falls" here in MTS, and I needed that hood in my city. So my first step was give some makeovers to the habitants of Arbor Falls, for example here is the after and before of Sean and Paige DeLeon:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

For storyline purposes Mikael Clayton is the leader of this place:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

One day he went to a cards game with Frances J. Worthington and Brandi Broke, there Frances tried to explain the benefits for Arbor Falls if they join to “Old Town” like a new section of the city. For Mikael the idea was great and all, but he was more focus in Brandi and her qualities.

The next week Arbor Falls will be joining Old Town officially and the Goth family will control more lands and people.

Field Researcher
#164 Old 19th Aug 2019 at 5:53 PM
Your makeovers are great, and who can blame Mikael for being more intersted in Brandi than anything else!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#165 Old 23rd Mar 2020 at 7:10 PM

The past week I started to play again, it’s been so long, but I tried to make my best to play with several of my Sims, I went to Riverside and picked one random house to start, it was the case of the Rhome Family, they originally came from the Four Corners, Sara don’t work right now, since their arrival to Old Town, only Adrien is working in the medicine career, both of them are happily married, but Adrien was tempted years ago with a neighbor “Kendra Blaise”, to hide this affair Adrien adopted a girl called “Gabriella Newson” to form the perfect family, that was the beginning of the doubts from Sara and also the troubles between her and his new step daughter.

Now, Gabriella is a teenager, Sara is a troubled woman with several issues with her husband and daughter and Adrien is starting to reach the highs of his career, but his idea of having another son will finally reveal all the problems in the family.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#166 Old 16th Apr 2020 at 6:19 AM
Today I finally did a reunion with the Sims elected to form the "Old Town" City Council, Mortimer Goth handpicked several of them, but others were more "free agent", after the reunion the people of Downtown and the University Campus understanded that they were the outcast of the group. Also Cassandra Goth (now Worthington) fought with the arquitect of the city for some details about a certain night club that was build in the city. The representatives of Arbor Falls, Mesa Flats and Garden Heights first met and they formed alliances to secure their neighborhoods. Also Riley Harlow was introduce formally like the wife of Vicent Moore and the representative of Riverside.

The Old Town City Council (left to right) Andrea Richardson, Zack Grenvilles, Julianne Charlot, Cassandra Worthington, Mortimer Goth, Frances J. Worthington, Elizabeth Aspir and Mikael Clayton. In the chairs Diana DeBore, Riley Moore, Malcolm Landgraab IV, Adiella Pompeo and Chelsea Summers.

Field Researcher
#167 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 6:28 PM
I'm curious to see what's going to happen with the Rhome family.
I like the pictures of the council meeting, I wonder what the fight was all about!
Link Ninja
#168 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 6:08 AM
Lovely reunion pics! They looked like they had a fabulous time :D

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#169 Old 24th May 2020 at 3:58 AM
Quick update, but today I learned how to recolour paints in the game. Of course my favorite couple of vain people Luke and Becky O'Leary got their own big painting. I think the painting is on sale in the Clark Photo Studio xD I think they will try to sell their painting to all the city.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#170 Old 24th May 2020 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
I'm curious to see what's going to happen with the Rhome family.
I like the pictures of the council meeting, I wonder what the fight was all about!

Thanks Cher for your comment!

The Rhome family is full on drama in the future, mostly because Gabriella is dating someone and their parents are not ok with that. Also Kendra the ex-lover of Adrien is near again trying to get back together.

The council was a chaos, even people outside the meeting was there in the party, like Don Lothario. The fight was about the building of an "special club" for gentlemans, the problem is the owner of that place is the ex wife of Francis, the current husband of Cassandra, she's trying to stopped the construction of that place.

Lovely reunion pics! They looked like they had a fabulous time :D

Thanks a lot.
They really had. And now I'm doing special meetings in each subhood with the representative and their own council in each place, it's fun because some Sims can meet people that they usually don't see.

Link Ninja
#171 Old 28th May 2020 at 7:12 AM
I just love recoloring wall hangings to add more variety. That oil painting is super nice! I love how Luke and Becky appraise it.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#172 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 7:08 AM
I just love recoloring wall hangings to add more variety. That oil painting is super nice! I love how Luke and Becky appraise it.

Thanks Charmful, I'm not talented to create things, but maybe the recolors are a little more easy to create. This week I added several more to my houses.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#173 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 1:09 AM Last edited by FinnSims : 13th Nov 2020 at 8:37 PM.

The Baxter’s are ready to throw the biggest Halloween Party in the city. Don will try to catch some new affair. Alex is trying to impress his peers. And Rufus with Sarah will reveal their wedding date in the party. Drama is coming.

Sarah wants Rufus to be part of the council of Riverside, so this party is important for her ambitions.

Rufus is happy to be with Sarah, but the presence of Don in the house is something weird and each day he dreams of the day Don finds a new home.

Don is trying to spoil the things between Sarah and Rufus, he needs to stay a little bit longer to finished his plan.

For Alex the idea of his father far from this house is terrible, for him Don is a real hero, but he doesn't know all of the Don past and all the cheating and drama with Sarah.

Link Ninja
#174 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 4:51 AM
Done is so evil like go chase another skirt, meathead! Leave Rufus' romance alone and don't taint it! Is Don the Flash? If so that's appropriate because Don would flash someone, I feel.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#175 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 4:21 AM
Done is so evil like go chase another skirt, meathead! Leave Rufus' romance alone and don't taint it! Is Don the Flash? If so that's appropriate because Don would flash someone, I feel.

Don is a really bad person, but is fun to play with him. The costume is "Daredevil", but I think that Don would be capable of anything..., so I agree.

Page 7 of 8