Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Horses, Lucy and Ginger

by Dragon Slave Posted 28th Jul 2006 at 7:27 AM - Updated 4th Aug 2006 at 9:41 AM by Dragon Slave : update mesh

185 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 179 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 12:12 AM
Awesome work! I was so upset when the other horses went to a pay site. I just love these horse!

Recoloring problem: I recolored the mare and she looks great except I couldn't recolor the mane and it stayed the way it was on yours. I made a black and white paint and the mane is golden so it doesn't look right. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 1:24 AM
For the first time...your work is quite beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.
Test Subject
#78 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 2:44 AM
Wonderful!!! I wish maxis added horses to the game too...
Anyway, pleaseee I need recolors x]
Top Secret Researcher
#79 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:06 AM
Oh Woweeeeeeeeeeee and this is your first time meshing. I shall say I think you are a wonderful mesher and will put out great things.
I also am sad that their will be no horses or cows. But I am hoping that someone can hack one or something. LOL
Thank You for your fantastic work and they look great!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:47 AM
Oh! Well Done!! They're both gorgeous!! Thank you!
Hugs Cathy
Test Subject
#81 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 4:12 AM
My gosh, when I looked at the screenshot next to the download name I almost thought someone had found out how to animate them, they looked so real. Congrats on a job well done!
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 4:13 AM
Very good job for your first attempt.
They look so life like. Awesome work!!

"Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength"

Avatar made by me with PSP8..Base from the UG
Test Subject
#83 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 5:18 AM
Just saw your incredible horses. They are amazing for a first creation and so lifelike. 6 stars for sure, a push button and thanks aren't enough (even though I did it). Please keep creating, you are very talented. Thank you also for sharing.

I will turn your face to alabaster
Then you'll find your servant is your master...The Police
Test Subject
#84 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 6:17 AM
bing id like to say.. good on ya

Inuyasha & Johnny Depp are the best!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:29 AM
If anyone figures out how to recolor the mane of the mare please let me know. It's a seperate map but it's in the package file and there is no texture image that I can see in Simpe.

Again, I just LOVE these!
Test Subject
#86 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 8:27 AM
I love these! They are so beautiful... Thanks soooo much!

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#87 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 10:31 AM
Great job on the horses! I also wish they'd add usable horses to the next ep. Until then, I can use your fantastic horses! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#88 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 11:18 AM
Your horses are stunning and very realistic and I bet they look fab in the game. Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful work.
Test Subject
#89 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 2:19 PM
great job
suryuue deleted her horses from download
but yours seems more realistic )
Test Subject
#90 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:42 PM
This is soo real. this is aswome thanks!

llamas make the world go around :)

If there were no llamas, the world would turn to ashes :(
Test Subject
#91 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:55 PM
From what I saw of the screenshot, your horses are marvelous.

What are they used for in the game?
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 5:05 PM
my goody god, unbelievable. and this is your first attempt?? freakin' awesome, you must have spent A LOT of time working on this, and yes you should be proud of yourself. huge congrats for being featured and thank you for sharing with us!

"old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, 'you're next.' they stopped after i started doing the same thing to them at funerals."
Test Subject
#93 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 5:07 PM
I heartily agree with Superfly's post... a tremendously well done first time job with a difficult / unique subject to capture! Thank you for your wonderful present to us!
#94 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 6:32 PM
Wonderful work for a first time.
They are so realistic looking.

I have been wanting to do a horse farm and can not wait to see what the others look like

If I can ask in you picture where is the waterer from?
Is that an actual download or a picture?
After all horses on horse farms need water.

Look forward to seeing more

Hugs
April
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:00 PM
Thank you, they look beautifully realistic! You have so obviously put a lot of time and precision into creating them. A drivable (as strange as it sounds) horse would be great, please make one if you could.

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:04 PM
hey whaer did you get the feed bucket you show in the pics o and where did you get the hay floring?
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:51 PM
Here is a preview of one of my recolors. The mare and the foal.
Still can't figure out how to change the mane on the mare. Anyone can help out?

They will be available for download soon.

Test Subject
#98 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 9:04 PM
These horses are sooooo pretty! You did a super job on them! Any chance of making it into a .zip? Again, GREAT job :D
Forum Resident
#99 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 9:56 PM
Congratulation to these beautiful horse meshes!!! Thank you very much!
I can understand very well your hard work on these meshes because 10 months ago I was just in the same situation. But I must say your results are much better! I'm sure you will do much more great meshes in future. And of course you can be proud on yourself!!!
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 9:58 PM
Thank you! They are beautiful!
Page 4 of 8