Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Budget Bathroom

by Lisen801 Posted 30th Aug 2010 at 6:43 PM - Updated 25th May 2012 at 9:27 PM by Lisen801

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 4:50 AM
oh gee Lisen, my download folder is gonna burst, but this is a "must have"! hee hee Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 8:17 PM
WOW! Just like my old bathroom!

Ahh... sweet melancholy.

Sold my Soul for Rock 'n' Roll
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 3:44 PM
Yay~! This is awesome. Thanks so much for this, it'll really help with the story I'm writing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 1:08 PM
Thank you so much! This is what I need to my poor sims :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 12:33 AM
Can't wait to use this in a Farm house, thanks!
Test Subject
#31 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 8:26 PM
The shower kinda reminds me of the public shower from TS2. Can the one here be used like a public shower- as in having mulitple showers in the same room and be used by mulitple sims that are not in love?
Test Subject
#32 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 12:14 PM
This great download doesn't work with Sims Pets

- 1: my Sim 'jumps' out when leaning back when taking a bath. The Sim can take the bath and gets clean, but it very annoying
- 2: When my pets (a cat) wants to play in the tub, it jumps very far away out of the world and under the ground. I then will have to use ResetSim [name] to get it back home to safety.

I have a problem with the cheap shower too by the way. When my sim takes a shower, it kinda jumps in the shower, and do the same getting out again.

Is there any way, that this nice download can be updated in any way?? It's such a good idea, and it would be a shame if it gets lost just because it doesn't work with Pets ^^

Thank you ^^.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 2:51 AM
I love this for my cheap lots (: Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#34 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 2:14 PM
Hi! I like this set, too, and hope you will upgrade a version to work with Pets.
Test Subject
#35 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 8:27 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 7:27 AM
Wow that bathtub and shower will go just great with my hillbilly sims. :3
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 1:10 AM
This does not work with pets indeed. The animation get cranky and you can't have pet interactions with it. Quite a shame, because it looks great...

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#38 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 3:03 PM Last edited by noxnoxnox : 19th Dec 2011 at 10:05 AM.
The bathtub, probably the most complicated one, cannot be fixed by both GrantHess or TSR rig fix tool. I really like the tub and my sim can bathe in it, but everytime my kitten play in the tub, it's teleported away.
Everything else seems to be fine after rig-fixing, my kitten is able to drink and play with the toilet bowl.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 1:00 AM
I love it! My swamp cabine need this style
Test Subject
#40 Old 12th May 2012 at 9:34 PM
Oh, I love it but now I can't use it.... could you please update it for pets, pleeeeease???
Instructor
Original Poster
#41 Old 25th May 2012 at 9:29 PM
Default Now updated for Pets and patch
Quote: Originally posted by arqmoderno
Oh, I love it but now I can't use it.... could you please update it for pets, pleeeeease???

Jepp, finaally I have updated these files for Pets and the patch.
Download again and enjoy please...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 25th May 2012 at 11:25 PM
EEHHHHHHH, Thank you!!!!!
Do I have to erase the old files, or the new ones just overrides them..?
Thank you very much!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#43 Old 26th May 2012 at 12:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by arqmoderno
EEHHHHHHH, Thank you!!!!!
Do I have to erase the old files, or the new ones just overrides them..?
Thank you very much!!

I think the new files will overwrite the old ones but check if it not the case and let me know so I can instruct other players.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 8:36 AM
Awesome! I love this poor stuff!
#45 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lisen801
Jepp, finaally I have updated these files for Pets and the patch.
Download again and enjoy please...

Can I ask HOW you made these?? Really want to make some furniture for myself!
I am desperate for these kinda stuff!! I seriously have to tell both of my cousins about this since we all love to make homeless sims then transfer them to rich snobs But we have been seriously upset since our laptops are crashing and wont work unless we have only one ep So, ModTheSims has rescued me and I will definitely tell them about this soon So, Back to the point how do I "create" furniture or stuff for the sims? I'll wait
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 5:41 PM
This will look great in those homeless/runaway teen challenges. I'm going to make a video of the teen runaway challenge, will feature your stuff and give credit where credit is due. Thanks for a job well done. Question, you know how there are hot tubs... I wonder if you could make a poor-man's hot tub. (If you've seen Familiar of Zero anime, where Saito makes a japanese hot spring out of an old metal tub, that is the inspiration for this idea >.<!) And coals underneath... dang, I need to learn how to make things. Will look into myself then. ;)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#47 Old 25th May 2014 at 11:56 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 4:03 AM
Thanks, my poor sims will like this? Well, I will! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 2:42 PM
I hope you still read the comments Lisen. I use the bath and the sink all the time when making farms or old houses.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 5:24 PM
Thanks Lisen!

I just started playing again after a long pause... This set will be great in my game, as all your stuff!
Page 2 of 3