Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autum Apple Basket- Part of JWoods 'Autumn Wonderland' Set

by boblishman Posted 18th Oct 2005 at 12:21 PM - Updated 6th Oct 2006 at 3:23 PM by boblishman : typos..... as usual!

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 12:28 PM
This is a fantastic item, which is part of a fantastic set!

For those of you who haven't checked out http://www.sims2community.com/jwoods/
do it now.

:grouphug: :baloons:
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 2:45 PM
I just wanted to say thankyou to all the creators of this set, I donated because JWoods and his family have been in my thoughts since the hurricane. I didn't have a lot to give but I thought if everyone just gives a little it all adds up.
Good luck to JWoods and his family, I wish you lots of luck in rebuilding you life and my thoughts are with you where ever you are.
{{{Hugs}}}
Anna

+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
My sims 2 Yahoo Group
2 Fantastic
Mesh Maestro
#28 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 3:57 PM Last edited by JWoods : 19th Oct 2005 at 4:04 PM.
The "Woods" set: Boblishman, LyricLee, Numenor, CynicalChick and, Delphy, Wow! all I can say is Wow... What an effort here, what an awesome set! The mesh's, terains and cloths, just awesome work!!! The presentation? Well you know I am big on that and you have really done a super job!!! The feeling of autumn is "cool" and the messages, warm and caring... The technical work is just wonderful with leaves flying through the air... What is even more meaningful here is what kind of folks are behind such a grand set... The support for myself and my family and concern for how we are fairing is something I will never forget...

Next, I move on to the response to the set by all of the patrons of this site... Folks here have shown once again to have the biggest hearts in the world...
I am sure that anything this group create's would be a success as they all hold incredible talent. Being that this is a site where we all share everything for free it says so much about each and everyone of you. When I ever went to my e-mail box and read
all the names of responders to the set I was left with a feeling that is unmatched. It may be an odd way to state it but it is kind of like a giant hug by all of you...

Thank you to the creators and and all of you that have obtained the set... I am grateful to you all and blessed to have such a mass of caring friends out here...

Again Wonderful job and what a surprize it was for not only me but for Lisa (my wife) as well!!!
JWoods...

Reading is the key to all knowledge, math is the key to everything.
Instructor
#29 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 6:29 PM
I've just donated to the JWoods Autumn Donation. I hope that our small contribution can help in someway. I also plan to keep JWoods and his family in my prayers. :angel:
Field Researcher
#30 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:24 PM
Beautiful set. Can't wait to try it all out in the game. Wishing a timely recovery for the Woods family.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 12:29 AM
I wanted to take a moment to personally thank you, and all of the artists involved in the donation set, that have given me the opportunity to help JWoods and his family.

I personally lack the talent and knowledge to make such wonderful items for the game we all love, but I have been downloading and using many of his items since the beginning of the Sims. When I heard that his family had suffered the loss of their home and belongings because of Katrina, I hoped that someone in the community would arrange a way for simple people like myself to offer a helping hand, and you have done that. So from the bottom of my heart, I thank you, and all involved in creating this set and giving me the opportunity to help out.

Hugs and Potatoes From Pocatello, Idaho....
Amber Allison :bow:
Test Subject
#32 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 5:16 PM
Lovely!
I might just get the whole donation set..!
Banned
#33 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 5:32 PM
Looks great, I love all your creations. I'm going to donate to help out Jwoods also.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 8:21 AM
thax a billion

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")This is bunny, copy and paste into tor signature.
Test Subject
#35 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 11:20 PM
Now dat, Dats cool!
Field Researcher
#36 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:53 AM
boblishman ~ this was very kind to do and i have spread the word a bit so hopefully you can get a heaping amount of donations for J.Woods.

PS very beautiful theme set.
Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 12:55 AM
Thanks so much! =)
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 9:59 PM
gorgeous! thanx

~Kasey~
Test Subject
#39 Old 14th May 2006 at 5:07 PM
Great object. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:47 AM
nice, thank you

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Test Subject
#41 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 12:08 PM
Thank you! It's a great item!

I'm try to get the JWoods Autumn Donation Set, but I got a 404 screen page. This donation set is still available?
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#42 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pegasusdhg
Thank you! It's a great item!

I'm try to get the JWoods Autumn Donation Set, but I got a 404 screen page. This donation set is still available?

yes...the links have been fixed...

***** PLEASE NOTE *****

Do not upload any of my original mesh files ANYWHERE...either as part of your recolour posts or included in any LOTS or SIMS. Thank you

Test Subject
#43 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 3:38 PM Last edited by pegasusdhg : 14th Oct 2006 at 3:51 PM.
Great! Thank you!

EDIT: Wait...It's now free? Wow! Thank you again!
Theorist
#44 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 4:48 AM
Great work
Test Subject
#45 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 7:22 PM
Very nice!
Field Researcher
#46 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 5:14 PM
Thank you, I like it very much. I've never seen this set and now I'm going to check it out to see what's it all about. And the apple basket is wonderful. Suits well with the Seasons' autumn.

Best wishes to all of you,
Ellesmera
Page 2 of 2