Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

20th Car Anniversary!VW New Beetle Convertibe&Lexus SC430

by Fresh-Prince Posted 25th Aug 2006 at 12:19 AM - Updated 14th Nov 2008 at 10:53 PM by Canoodle

126 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Field Researcher
#51 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 3:18 PM
That's soo cool! Congrats for you anniversary and for being featured
And thanks a bunch for these stunning cars!
Test Subject
#52 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 3:30 PM
You just don't know how much i love volkswagons!!! Thank you! <3
Instructor
#53 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 3:31 PM
I've always loved downloading your cars and these are no exception. Thanks again for taking time out to create and share these latest two with all of us here.

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Field Researcher
#54 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 3:36 PM
These cars are amazing. Great work as always! Thank you.
Test Subject
#55 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 3:52 PM
Magnifico!!

I am the proud owner of a 2001 (water cooler) VW Turbocharged Silver Beetle named Mrs. Bugglesworth. I've been a bug fanatic since I was a child and I finally got one in real life. Now I can show my Simmies the joy of being a Bug owner. This is such an amazing download; I'm in awe of your work, Prince.

To be honest, I'd have gladly paid for these downloads if I came across these on another site. That you chose to share this with us here is almost unbelievable and I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. I feel like I just lucked up and won the lottery today. ;o)

Kudos for a job well done, Prince.

VW Beetle: It's not just a car; It's a way of life.

"A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on."
William S. Burroughs
Test Subject
#56 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 5:10 PM Last edited by AshleyTPlay : 25th Aug 2006 at 5:20 PM.
Beautiful work mate as always, What an amazing supprise!
Dont suppose i could persuade you into making the maxis schoolbus drivable

A Taylor
Like cars do you?... if you do come to sims2carsource.net always welcome new members!
Mad Poster
#57 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 6:08 PM
Thank you Fresh Prince for the uploads. I love the last lexus upload, my simmies look so classy when they drive up to the community lots for expensive dinners. All shiny and formal with the formal clothes on. I love it! oh btw the lexus 430 is my dream car, but my sims can have it for now. Love you and congrats on being featured, although I am not surprised.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#58 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 6:29 PM Last edited by DocFX : 28th Aug 2006 at 9:32 AM. Reason: Just a quick update...
Happy 20th anniversary...
Happy 20th!, and thanks for the cars! - althou' a *Convertible Lexus SC430 would have been really cool, guess you can't have everything

Hey!, just kidding! they're great - cheers & beers to ya mate!...

Update: By the way, these cars look even better in the game! and *I still reckon a Convertible Lexus SC430 would be a good idea! - any chance? - please mate!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 7:33 PM
They're gorgeous! My little simmies needed new wheels. I will go home and build a Bug dealership. Thanks so much, and happy anniversary! lol
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 7:40 PM
Love the convertible VW & the colors you did are fabulous! Thank you for the Lexus as well. And Happy 20th Fresh Prince, thanks for everything you have shared with us!
Test Subject
#61 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 9:48 PM
The Cars look awsome..Great job ;-) We want more and more ;-) maby some old Mustang GT ;-) ?
Test Subject
#62 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 10:36 PM
Oh,I love it.Thank you for actually taking my request for the convertible.I love the other car also.They're both so cute.

Smiles make the world better.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 10:45 PM
sweet!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 11:07 PM
Just want to say thanks for all the great work not just cars but everything. I find your 3d models to be the best by far. Happy 20th
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#65 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 11:22 PM
I love the new cars! You're work is, as always, amazing and we're really lucky to have someone so talented making beautiful cars (and other objects) for us. Congrats on your 20th Car Anniversary!

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 12:03 AM
Nice Cars!!! Thank You!!!

♥ :) LJ
Test Subject
#67 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 1:30 AM
As a former New Mini driver normally I hate New Beetles but this DL is a must have ( the Lexus as well ), and as usual a great work! Thanks for all of your nice cars!
Forum Resident
#68 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 1:48 AM
Congratulations! These cars look very beautiful! Thank you for the work on them. Though I rarely download cars I must have that beetle for my game!
hexameter
Field Researcher
#69 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 2:48 AM
I am HAPPY DANCING! Congratulations on your 20th car anniversary Fresh-Prince! I love them both, but most of all the convertible beetle! And if you happen to get an urge to do one in LAVENDAR.....that would be fantastic! Love your cars, and did another happydance (what? I'm not afraid of being a dancing oddball!) when you began making cars that are clickable anywhere. Have I told you I love you yet???

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Field Researcher
#70 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 3:55 AM
Wow Thanks Very Nice!!!
Test Subject
#71 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 3:06 PM
I already have a Beetle. And now, a convertible Beetle. Hmmmm.... I love beetles for breakfast. Thanks!
Test Subject
#72 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 4:18 PM
wow! these are GREAT! your cars seem to just get better and better! Thanks for these amazing cars!
Test Subject
#73 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 2:47 PM
Well,whenever I try to unzip it it says the file is an unknown format or damaged.I want these cars in my game,but I can't get them to unzip.

Field Researcher
#74 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:31 PM
Finally a beetle that i can put my britney spears sim in, lol, j/k. Fantastic work.
Test Subject
#75 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 5:15 PM
Never mind that question before.I got it to work.Anyway I must say again thank you.

Page 3 of 6