Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiavani - Classics Series (Luxury Contemporary Home, 2 BR, 2 BA, Fully Furnished)

by mairi0336 Posted 31st Jan 2007 at 8:34 AM - Updated 4th Feb 2007 at 11:58 PM by mairi0336

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Theorist
#26 Old 25th May 2007 at 7:39 PM
awesome thanks
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 1:02 AM
in some of your pictures of the inside of the house shows stairs.. but when i looked at your floor plans i did not see a second story.. are the stairs to the roof or is there a second story? -sweatdrop- sorry if this is a stupid Q...
~kira-san
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 12:06 AM
There is a second story--it is just hard to see because part of the house has a two-story ceiling. The upstairs consists of the upstairs bedroom, bathroom, and study.

Not a stupid question. . .the overhead floor plan picture does make it hard to pick out which rooms are on which floor. I will consider that next time when taking pictures and try to do a better job. . .

Mairi

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Field Researcher
#29 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 7:23 AM
Who are you and what have you done with my jaw? It'll stay stucked like this

:p:p

Great house. Really. I'm critical like whoa and there's nothing to say to this beauty.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer..

Grandpa Joost 1996 †
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 1:53 AM
I'm in shock. This? Expansion free? You must be kidding me.

You are a true GENIUS!
I would thank you 10 more times but I can't. :P
Thanks for this gorgeous home!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 7:05 PM
Its an amazing house. Let me say there is enough room on the ground floor to add 2 more bedrooms (albeit small rooms), I moved the dining room into the kitchen to make a kitchen diner.

I also then changed the dining room into another bedroom.

The is not Seasons compatible as it doesnt have a proper roof over the pool, what you must do is download the see through floor or use the Seasons conservatory roof. Spoiling what is there.

Use the see through floors for the roof.
Test Subject
#32 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 3:26 AM
Beautiful house mairi!
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by azul.babi05
you dont know how much i LOVE this house its beautiful.thanks so much for sharing it! are u going to make any more expansion free ones???

More expansion pack free ones would be nice!

Don't mess with Saget
Test Subject
#34 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 10:45 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait for more of this series!
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 11:39 AM
What a gorgeous home! Thank you for making it EP-free!
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 2:39 AM
The best house I've seen! Thanks for sharing with us! I greatly appreciate it!
Page 2 of 2