Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#826 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 5:21 PM
Graham Newson (Son of Lucy (Burb) and Gallagher Newson)

Kenji Bubbler (Son of Ty Bubbler and Etsu (Cho))

Matisse O'Feefe-Sharpe (Delilah and Edwin O'Feefe-Sharpe) holding younger sister Mattel

Atarah
(girl) and Gideon (boy) Frost-Furley (Ellen Frost & Phineas Furley)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Advertisement
Scholar
#827 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 1:46 AM
Omg this babies expression is the cutest thing ever. :lovestruc

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Mad Poster
#828 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 2:52 AM
Daddy's little squinter

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#829 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 11:21 AM Last edited by Lady Scarlet : 15th Sep 2018 at 2:40 PM.
So now that it's summer, my toddlers are having fun splashing around (under the careful supervision of their nanny, of course). Here are Madeline and her younger brother, James.

And it looks like Rosalie just gave birth to her first child, a baby boy. He inherited his grandfather's skintone and his grandmother's eyes.
Mad Poster
#830 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 10:01 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 17th Sep 2018 at 10:59 AM.
Parker Smith - Daughter of Chloe Parker (townie) & Jack Smith (PoliTech & Jenny Smith's third child)

Kaine Burb - Son of Joe Burb (John Burb & Mary Gavign) and Emperor Xizzle II from this mod

Test Subject
#831 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 7:08 AM

Ulrich Hemulen - I just LOVE toddlers put toys in their mouth, it's so funny
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#832 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 8:16 AM
@Bigsimsfan12 Do you know where the first baby hair and pink cap come from? I looked on Moonlightdragon but can't find them.

Day Care pictures.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#833 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 10:12 AM
@joandsarah they're from moonlightdragon! I'm about to go out right now so I can't provide links, but they are on there! I think the cap was part of a 3to2 conversation head gear thread? I'll check when I'm home

Mad Poster
#834 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 10:36 AM
Cap is in the "Eaxis head acc, part1" and the hair is the "swirly hair with Tenshii's alpha"
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#835 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 11:38 AM
Thanks Bigsimsfan12 and @simmer22 Is the hair available in genetic? Is it okay to use with my genetic hairs if there is only custom? The download says to use bangs found under makeup but I only see oxygen tubes in there.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#836 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 1:37 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 18th Sep 2018 at 2:14 PM.
Only in custom. Can't remember if the hairs were in regular or costume makeup, but they should have custom thumbs.
Mad Poster
#837 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 2:07 PM
The fringes are in regular make-up, under blush. I got really confused when I first downloaded them and couldn't find them anywhere

Mad Poster
#838 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 3:12 PM
I probably I added them as blushes because costume makeup doesn't have the option for custom thumbs. Makeup doesn't show on the babies until you've applied and clicked OK, so a blush was a better option.
Mad Poster
#839 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 10:41 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#840 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 4:29 PM
Liam Centowski is the most precious little thing.

He's into just about everything there is to be into.

His twin brother Cyrus almost looks evil.

Still adorable though.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#841 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 6:16 PM Last edited by grammapat : 3rd Oct 2018 at 4:33 PM.
In Strange Tomato's twisted Pleasantview, a couple of pregnancy were pre-made. So this wild toddler picked this hair that matched his wild eyes..
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#842 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 9:46 PM
This is Shelby, her mother is the Hula Zombie!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Forum Resident
#843 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 5:01 AM
Lazlo Curious just had alien triplets! The boys are Xenith, Quaizar, and Roy. (Names provided by my husband )
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#844 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 5:02 AM
Here is my entry to the baby and toddler contest, winter round.

Screenshots

~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#845 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 4:20 AM
Little Kip Broke, the one Brandi is pregnant with at the start, just aged to a toddler.
Mad Poster
#846 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 2:04 AM
A "rejected" shot from the baby/toddler contest

In order from left to right it's Alice, Lisa, Timothy, Lizzie and Aaron
Mad Poster
#847 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 4:44 AM
Ramir and Ana Patel's daughter learns to potty. This kid is either concentrating very hard to learn a new skill or she's seriously constipated.

(This is the little girl who likes to play in rotting garbage.)
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...836#post5455836
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#848 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 8:47 AM

Alice Tsvirkunov, daughter of Jonah Powers and Jan Tsvirkunov.

Royal and Loyal Broke, sons of Vella Burb (John and Jennifer) and Lucas Broke (Brandi and Skip).

Galaxy Starchild, daughter of Kay Fong and Jared Starchild. Also sadly a copy of her sister since I didn't roll the pacifier.
Mad Poster
#849 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 9:02 PM
Scholar
#850 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 7:23 AM
Cool kid! And also, quite cute! :lovestruc
Page 34 of 42