Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Realistic Looking Male Sims

by newone08 Posted 11th Jun 2009 at 11:06 AM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 3:08 PM by newone08 : Edit Category Male

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 7:07 AM
OMG! xD The last guy, Chris Hartley, looks like a drag king I've seen before, who at the time I didn't think quite passed, due (in part) to face shape. :< If for no other reason, I am /totally/ downloading this. Nice job.
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 8:35 AM
Nice sims, thanks for sharing them with us.

Ian looks a lot like someone I used to know. Larry Saltzman, where are you now? :-)

Quote: Originally posted by oh_youu
I like them. Also, they work with Pescado's Awesomemod if anyone that has it wants these, just tried it out myself since I have it.

Thanks for posting that; I was wondering!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#28 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 9:46 AM
yay thankyou i look forward to playing with these tomorrow congrats on great work
Instructor
Original Poster
#29 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScorpioMaurus
I really like Alex It'll be good to have sims as well to use as a base for new sims that will have much more realistic shaped jaws. I also like that the person who didn't like them posted that as a thank you lol.

I think I will probably give Alex some new Brows and use him as a mate for a sim I created. I love Chris' Eyes they are kind of doe like.

You are more than welcome to give Alex makeover. I don't mind at all. In fact you just gave me idea and right now I'm working on it.
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 7:41 PM
I love what you did with all 4 guys! Great work and I have them in my game now. Thanks you.
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 1:46 AM
:O
No words can express my gratitude.
Test Subject
#32 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 5:47 AM
Oh goodness, I absolutely love Ian! Great job
Test Subject
#33 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 8:12 AM
This is a great mod.

However, only Alex Garcia seems to be showing up in the Sim Bin.

Is there a reason for this?
Instructor
Original Poster
#34 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 4:10 PM Last edited by newone08 : 15th Jun 2009 at 7:59 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Dullahan
This is a great mod.

However, only Alex Garcia seems to be showing up in the Sim Bin.

Is there a reason for this?

Have you look in premade sims in CAS? Click "show custom content
only" and you'll find the other sims. They should be there.
Test Subject
#35 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 9:17 PM
Yep. That's where I found Alex Garcia. It could be my graphics messing up, and not displaying them all or something.

Anyway, I noticed that when I installed Alex Garcia, an index file appeared. However, it didn't appear for the other sims you've created. Now, was it supposed to?
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 10:16 PM
The "Ian McLoughlin" sims reminds me of Jonathan Rhys Meyers! Love your sims!
Instructor
Original Poster
#37 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dullahan
Yep. That's where I found Alex Garcia. It could be my graphics messing up, and not displaying them all or something.

Anyway, I noticed that when I installed Alex Garcia, an index file appeared. However, it didn't appear for the other sims you've created. Now, was it supposed to?

Ok, I have installed all of them in my game (I deleted the old ones first) and they did show up in CAS Bin. And the same thing with the index file.
This is really weird. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

But can you please reinstall them again? Here's the instruction:
Extract the.SIM file and put into C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims.
They will be in your Premade Sims in CAS.

I hope this will help.
Test Subject
#38 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 5:12 AM
Lol. Really, it's ok. I'm sure they'll show up for me eventually.

I'm sure it's just an incompatible download or something. It happens.

Thanks again! Can't wait to play these Sims when they work.
Test Subject
#39 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 1:40 PM
While i do like these sim guys, i have to wonder, in what universe are these guys realisitic? They look like rejects from N'Sync. Their looks are plastic, very hollywood. Facial surgery anyone? My only gripe is the title, because otherwise they are a work of sim art, but they're not realistic by any stretch of the imagination.
Instructor
Original Poster
#40 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kawamura2
While i do like these sim guys, i have to wonder, in what universe are these guys realisitic? They look like rejects from N'Sync. Their looks are plastic, very hollywood. Facial surgery anyone? My only gripe is the title, because otherwise they are a work of sim art, but they're not realistic by any stretch of the imagination.

Well, one of my nephew looks just like one of them. And he's only 10th grader, never has plastic surgery whatsoever. He was born naturally good looking.
I'm sure he'll be offended if you tell him he looks like plastic.
And thank you for comparing my sims to "rejects from N'Sync" not to another clay like - potato head sims. It's very flattering to me.
Test Subject
#41 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 10:08 PM
Brilliant looking sims, but I seem to be having a problem with getting them to work with my game. D: I downloaded and installed them all, but only Alex shows up in-game. D:

Any ideas on how I could fix this?
Instructor
Original Poster
#42 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rawr.exe
Brilliant looking sims, but I seem to be having a problem with getting them to work with my game. D: I downloaded and installed them all, but only Alex shows up in-game. D:

Any ideas on how I could fix this?

I'm sorry they didn't show up in your game. If you don't mind could you please re-install them again?
And here's the instruction:
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...alling_TS3_Sims

I hope this help.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 3:37 PM
Great job!!!!
I Loved
thanks
Test Subject
#44 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 2:31 PM
Ryan is my favourite!
he´s be-uUu-tiful!! *__*
Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 11:11 PM
Are these meant to show up as .sim files once you've extracted them?
I got them as "TS3 custom content" files and therefore can't use them since my launcher isn't working :/ Is there any way I (or someone else) can change them into .sim files? I really, REALLY want these gorgeous sims in my game
Instructor
Original Poster
#46 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 11:42 PM Last edited by newone08 : 22nd Jun 2009 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Edit info
Quote: Originally posted by KyoichiYotobari
Are these meant to show up as .sim files once you've extracted them?
I got them as "TS3 custom content" files and therefore can't use them since my launcher isn't working :/ Is there any way I (or someone else) can change them into .sim files? I really, REALLY want these gorgeous sims in my game

Yes, can you please redownload. I have attached the sims. files. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Test Subject
#47 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 12:26 AM
Ian reminds me of an older version of my boy friend, who shares the first name^^
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by newone08
Yes, can you please redownload. I have attached the sims. files. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you thank you thank you!
Finally I can get my sim a decent boyfriend haha.
Test Subject
#49 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:24 PM
Ian is gorgeous even without the slider hack, thanks!
Test Subject
#50 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 2:19 AM
wow, your sims are beautiful(Alex reminds me of a young Pete from Type O Negative )!!! Thanks for sharing them!
Page 2 of 3