Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fast Skills or Slower Skills (outdated and discontinued)

by Shimrod101 Posted 12th Nov 2014 at 11:28 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2016 at 9:14 PM by Shimrod101 : Mod is outdated

258 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts, 169 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 11
Test Subject
#201 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 1:06 AM
It killed my skills too... are you going to update? I love this Mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#202 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 8:34 AM
Could you please update to December patch Please Pleasesssssssss
Test Subject
#203 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 10:44 AM
I have a lot of mods from Shimrod.. but (s)he appears to be away for awhile... The last time that i saw him here was in may so....
Banned
#204 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 1:22 PM
Hello with the new update of the sims4 this mod doesn't work anymore
Test Subject
#205 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 9:08 PM
Yes , please update the Mod .... it set all skills to 0 and killed also the level up cheats by EA .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#206 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 3:56 AM
My sim skills didn't go back to 1. Once the mod is removed the mod the sim's skills learned show in the skills category.
Scholar
#207 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 6:06 AM
No choice but to take this out as my Sims just froze at the easel... I hope we get an update soon....
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#208 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 7:56 PM
FYI Shimrod has not been updating mods for better part of the year so the don't get your hopes up on updates. Simsical did a few of his mods but she has retired and her site is now down. I have not seen anyone else pick up his mods so you may be out of luck. I also miss his mods very much but real life usually gets in the way or sometimes the greatest creators lose interest in sims 4 or have retired from creating cc or mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#209 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 1:05 AM
I love this mod very much, but now since EA's update, the skills don't show up in game at all. If I take out the mod, it brings all my skills back to 6 or lower I really hope someone picks this up, if Shimrod doesn't update it :/
Test Subject
#210 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 1:12 AM
i love this mod but is it possible to update it
Field Researcher
#211 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 2:21 AM
Awwww, the 12.4 patch broke this mod and i love it and can't live without it, can you please update it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#212 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 3:04 AM
;-; Hoping for an update soon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#213 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 3:37 AM
I miss shimrod!
Test Subject
#214 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 2:29 PM
Please update the Mod !!!!
Test Subject
#215 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 9:35 PM
Another very useful mod is broken( Smbdy, Pls update it...
Lab Assistant
#216 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 1:46 AM
i think it need update's for get to together ep
Lab Assistant
#217 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 3:59 AM
Like everyone, I am desperately wishing for an update to this mod. I play with a lengthened life span, and the slower speed balances out the game play beautifully. I was thinking of trying to update it myself, but I realized that it will likely be a lot more complex then a simple update to match code. Not only would the two new skills need to be added, but the club perks system adds the ability to speed up certain skills during a gathering, and I imagine that that will play into this mod, should it ever be updated. I'm out of my depth on that, so here's hoping one of the modding greats will pick up this challenge soon! I took the mod out before even trying to load with the new patch, and I found that my Renaissance sim who had one maxed skill and several to level 8 suddenly had all the level 8 skills maxed out. I guess the game files saved the data of points toward the skill and applied them once the mod was removed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#218 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 8:06 AM
The mod is very needed and please update it, please.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#219 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 6:49 PM
Fortunately I believe that the "This person hasn't logged on in a while" disclaimer on the download view is now gone which means hopefully Shimrod has seen this? Still can't be too optimistic though.
Test Subject
#220 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 9:01 PM
lets hope we see an update for this mod, i just tested it myself and can confirm it needs an update, first mod i have found so far that needs it, the skills all freeze at 0 with 100%, this is very much a must have for me lol, fingers crossed :D
Lab Assistant
#221 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Solgath
lets hope we see an update for this mod, i just tested it myself and can confirm it needs an update, first mod i have found so far that needs it, the skills all freeze at 0 with 100%, this is very much a must have for me lol, fingers crossed :D

does it work but missing the new skills or not work at all? just wondering.

KISS ROCKS
Test Subject
#222 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 7:31 AM Last edited by Solgath : 11th Dec 2015 at 10:42 AM.
not work at all, sims freeze when at actions, skills stay at lvl 0 with 100% complete.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#223 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 12:18 PM
The mods are no longer compatible. Please often customize the updates. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#224 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Solgath
not work at all, sims freeze when at actions, skills stay at lvl 0 with 100% complete.

the sims freezing during an action i believe is a different mod causing the problem. i still have issues even after removing this mod. i have found at least three mods that are broken and have broke my game. i had to stop putting so much time into finding out just how many are broken and go back to work lol.
Test Subject
#225 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 5:36 PM
well the 2 that broke it for me was this one, and a sims 4 mod from Lovers lab, haven't tried with just the fast skills, could have been that one breaking it, but i'm guessing it still won't work, shame, i really like this mod, it is one of my must have mods when i play... feels wrong without it >.>
Page 9 of 11