Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DIY Curtains, Blinds, & Shutters

by chasmchronicle Posted 14th Jul 2012 at 3:19 PM - Updated 25th Aug 2012 at 6:20 PM by SeeMyu

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 5:23 AM
Very cool! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 6:56 AM
FINALLY someone has answered my prayers. I get so mad EVERY SINGLE TIME I build a house, because all of the curtain selections suck so bad. Ugh. Thank you so very much. I have been hoping someone would make this since launch.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 9:56 PM
Probably the most useful item I've downloaded all year!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 2:59 PM
This is a nice addition. But sadly it needs to be tweeked its not covering the windows properly. But thanks for the hard work.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#55 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 12:40 PM
DannysBear - these do not line up normally. As stated in the instructions, you must hold ALT when placing these -- enabling the off-grid feature.

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#56 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 8:42 PM
These are pure genius. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 4:16 AM
Fabulous!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#58 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 6:19 PM
Love them. Thanks a bunch! :D
Test Subject
#59 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 2:50 AM
Default I cant navigate to Mods
Hi. I like the look of this pack so far. It looks great when I try to navigate Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3, I cant find my Mods folder. I am using Windows 8

Help me please!

If you have any answers, please feel free to email me at:

[email protected]

Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 11:27 PM
arrrr thank you so much .. could I actually have curtains in my sim-homes again? love it! xx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 3:01 PM
Can't wait to use these!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 5:15 AM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#63 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 2:47 AM
Great job. Thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#64 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 6:10 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#65 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 10:34 PM
I thought these would be perfect and solve all my problems... but I'm having a weird issue with all curtains/shutters/blinds in the game. Basically all EA's window dressings are either waaaaaaay too low (think barely off the ground) or too high and don't fit ANY windows at all. I can't find any info on anyone else having these problems. Your mod is a lot closer, but all the objects are still too low, and with my perfectionism (is that even a word? lol), it's a BIG problem.

So, I have settled for EA's objects, plus a separated shutter mod, and a shiftable curtains mod that allows me to actually fit the window dressings to my windows. I just don't understand why I seem to be the only one having this problem with them being so far off.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#66 Old 26th May 2015 at 12:55 PM
And here I thought I could only make my own stuff in Second Life. Thanks for making the game more fun.
Test Subject
#67 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 9:24 PM Last edited by laracroftlaracroft : 25th Dec 2015 at 8:48 PM.
Great!!! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 4:36 AM
All the shutter are facing the same way in this pack...the black bar thing is on the right. There doesn't seem to be any left-facing shutters here. A little disappointing.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 20th Mar 2019 at 10:44 PM
I like the idea, but I was disappointed that there were no high curtains (for Windows from "forward to the future"). I do not think that this mod will be updated.. But it would be great to curtains in it could move vertically
Page 3 of 3