Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 12:25 AM Last edited by sciguy77 : 28th Jul 2012 at 3:15 AM.
Default "Are you sure you want to ---" NO MORE!
I've got a martial artist that seems to have taken it upon herself to single-handedly rid the entire world of space rocks. Is there a mod out there that changes the interface so you don't have to verify EVERY SINGLE THING you wanna do? If I want to sell em I have to verify -- if I wanna get em cut I have to verify -- the money is awesome but the constant verification is annoying as all hell. I have Anach's mod that disables the "Q" to quit on the keyboard as well as the "No Intro" mod. I was kinda hoping Anach also did something like this but so far I'm coming up empty.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 4:16 AM
I know this is an option in awesomemod, but I doubt you'd install awesomemod for one thing. Otherwise, I don't know any. Perhaps it requires a core mod?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 7:44 AM
You're probably right. I use MasterController and almost every other Nraas mod out there. With everything those mods do I don't feel a need for AwesomeMod, at least not YET. A few dozen more space rocks could change my mind ---
Forum Resident
#4 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 9:28 AM
That function i really do miss from Awesome mod, i haven't found any other that have the same ting, though for quicker confirming i press enter key when selling lots of items.