Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#3001 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 6:52 PM
My friends aren't who I thought they were. Ah well.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#3002 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Creeper
I just can't believe I've caught a flu again! Mostly because of the Romanian teacher, who came to school sick as hell and she even kissed us on March 1st (it's a holiday we have, called "Mărţişor", to symbolise the arrival of springtime. Boys give girls some white and red strings, also girls give other girls). And because of two of my friends, who were also sick as hell and one of them coughed in my face. Thank you very much, dearies. You're such sweethearts!

Chances are you would've caught it anyway. Flu sucks, though. I'm sick, too, and so is my mother and brother, and 90% of my brother's football team. I had to stay home today, and missed my mock exams, which I'm not entirely happy about.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#3003 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx
Well, the only thing I can give you is that every time I try to run TS3 or any of the EPs, a little box pops up saying, "The application failed to initialize properly." That's it. My dad may have fixed it, but we haven't been able to test it yet, so..

A search brought up that it could be the EADM. It's caused that problem with me before.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Alchemist
#3004 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 1:49 AM
^ I searched and tried everything I found. Nothing's working <_>. And the solution I mentioned in my last post fucked the graphics again, so we can't do that.
Scholar
#3005 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 1:52 AM
I have had a horrible head splitting headache for almost 15 hours and it won't go away, it hurts like hell.

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Forum Resident
#3006 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 3:08 AM
Uggh, I hate it when that happens ^

My vent: Why can't the girls in my school keep their mouths shut? My friend (and crush) told me that this one girl told him that I like him, and I said that I only liked him as a friend. But then, after the bell rang, the same girl was talking to him, and he said "She did?!" (I had previously told her about it without thinking that she would tell) and I was pretty much ran out of the door. Now I'm just hoping that we can keep our friendship.
Scholar
#3007 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 9:37 AM
People who don't press the thank you button after downloading something and people who can't even write a proper sentence in English piss me off.
And Mr. Headache here won't take the highway.

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Theorist
#3008 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 1:57 PM
Period pain SUCKS.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Alchemist
#3009 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 4:34 PM
I hate it when friends disagree with you in front of other people, if, privately, they have the same opinion. . .

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Theorist
#3010 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 5:06 PM
^My best friend always says "You should back me up because you're my friend, not because you agree with me!"

Alchemist
#3011 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 6:05 PM
I swear, this desktop is mad at me for wiping the hard drive or something. Every single time I fix its goddamn error, it just throws another one at me! The error it's giving me now is telling me I have an incompatible graphics card, which makes zero sense because it worked FINE before it got a virus. Well, we can't install the drivers for the graphics card because every time we do, the computer lowers the display settings to the lowest possible settings, and they can't be changed. And my dad and I can't find a single freaking way to change them without uninstalling the drivers. Don't start yelling at me for doing shit wrong, my dad and I are trying everything we can think of. He even took the graphics card out, then re-installed it. Still nothing. We can't even afford to take it to a professional to have them look at it. Although, while we're talking about paying, I think I'd rather pay someone than have to look at any more error screens.

But I'm not giving up on this thing, I WANT MY SIMS BACK.
Inventor
#3012 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 6:41 PM
A guy I like (lets just say I'm not in love with him, but I find him pretty cool) started talking to me on facebook but by the time I came to responding he went offline. I'll try and catch him tomorrow.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Alchemist
#3013 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 3:08 AM
^ I love your avatar.

Anyways. It seems the only thing left that we can do to help the desktop is take it to a professional, which we can't do until we get paid sometime this month. My dad's going to try restoring the computer and fiddling with it again, but I doubt it'll work, because it hasn't so far, so...

And why am I so freaking tired? I got up at nine today and it's only seven...
Inventor
#3014 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 9:52 AM
^ Thanks. I love my avatar too, especially seeing as I have Merlin withdrawal.

My sister has college this morning and I thought to get away from all my homework and coursework for just one morning I would tag along for the car journey (my dad was driving). I got ready in my new shorts, navy tights and white top. Did all my make up and hair. The button fell off my shorts so my mum was going to sew it back on. She didn't get around to it though. 5 minutes until leaving apparently no one knew I was coming and it was a disaster. I said I would stay home and do 'work'. However it came down to a massive argument between me and everyone else because darn it is really hard to please everyone and have a life at the same time.
So I started crying. And crying and crying. My make up is now ruined, my hair is flat, my white top has now got mascara stains, my face is puffy and has long lines of run mascara, my shorts have no button and I have managed to upset everyone in my family. So I'm alone at home doing coursework. Gosh I'm gonna love this Saturday.

Great now my cat tried to jump on me in a cute way and ripped my tights. My mum is gonna kill me.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Instructor
#3015 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 10:11 AM
Being used and led on sucks.

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Theorist
#3016 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 6:22 PM
I've still got awful period pain. I'm getting so sick of this. Nothing works. I realized today that it's been three and a half years since I first went to my doctor about it and two years since they started trying all these different pills, and yet it's worse than it ever was.

Top Secret Researcher
#3017 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 8:19 PM
I can't believe that high school's over for me in two and a half months...

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Alchemist
#3018 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 8:31 PM
One of my friends (a girl) said I'm sexy. And it wasn't a god damn joke.

Mad Poster
#3019 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 4:05 AM
I really hate that many of my peers have the attitude that, if you're not taking photos during social gatherings and later uploading them to Facebook, then you must not have any fun. When I'm having fun, the last thing I'm thinking about is documenting the fun. Are people really so insecure that they feel they have to validate these things for the world?

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
#3020 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
I really hate that many of my peers have the attitude that, if you're not taking photos during social gatherings and later uploading them to Facebook, then you must not have any fun. When I'm having fun, the last thing I'm thinking about is documenting the fun. Are people really so insecure that they feel they have to validate these things for the world?

I agree. Actually, when I stop to take pictures, I feel like I'm missing out on the fun. Which is why I just prefer to live and not document every moment.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Instructor
#3021 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 5:03 AM
I see your point Rabid & Kailacat,
but i love taking pictures with my friends, because i love to look back at them and smile.
I love getting them printed and hanging them on my wall; and every morning when i wake up i look at them & the memories instantly come back. And when your down you can look at them and laugh.
I find it important to document important things, although i dont spend the whole time at social things just taking pictures, what a waste.

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Alchemist
#3022 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 8:25 AM
My grandma always lectures me for not taking photos while I'm on vacation with my friends. She says "You won't have so many things to tell your kids and grandchildren about, like I do." So what?

Mad Poster
#3023 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 9:10 AM
Errbody out partying all weekend, and what am I doing? Eating spaghetti and watching Law & Order with my parents.
Theorist
#3024 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid

I like to have a few photos from things, often during the getting ready process rather than the actual event. I figure I'm never going to look hotter than I do now at 21 and as it's all downhill from here I'd like some photos to remember me at my best.

A car alarm has been going off very loudly for a while now.

Mad Poster
#3025 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phoeberg
I like to have a few photos from things, often during the getting ready process rather than the actual event. I figure I'm never going to look hotter than I do now at 21 and as it's all downhill from here I'd like some photos to remember me at my best.

My friends and I usually take a quick group photo at big events: birthday parties, academic award ceremonies, surrounding a friend who's still in costume after she got off stage at the school play, etc. That much I understand. However, when we hang out and watch a movie, we're definitely not mugging at the camera like so many people seem to be.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |

Page 121 of 123