Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 3:13 PM
Default Extending a plane?
I would like to know whether it is possible to 'extend' a plane in milkshape. When I make an object using planes, and I want to extend it (add more HDivs,VDivs), I create another plane and attach in to the original one by 'snap together' function. This method is rather inefficient, so could someone teach me another way of 'extending' a plane?

Check out my blog ! You'll find items that I was too lazy to upload on the MTS XD.

Warning! This is not an English blog! However, the 'Sims3Downloads' section is written in English :D.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 4:29 PM
I don't think Milkshape has a function for that. It's a simple thing to do in a more powerful program such as 3DS Max (just clone the edge by selecting and shift-dragging it) but I've never seen anything in Milkshape to do it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Sockpuppet
#3 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 5:35 PM
you could use divide faces and scale the part?