Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 8:46 PM

Normally I hate toddlers. But she just cracks me up.
Advertisement
Instructor
#152 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 10:04 PM
She doesn't seem very happy:

Why forced smiles are never the answer:

Just Grandma:
Instructor
#153 Old 16th Jun 2012 at 12:20 PM
Oh, and whilst surfing through my old backed-up game, I found some cute expressions made by babies and kids:
Top Secret Researcher
#154 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 7:13 AM

"Your move, Upsnott."

Okay...if I move my bishop...then that rook will get my rook. That's my only other good piece left. Crap. I don't want to lose. I can't look stupid in front of her. Think...think...

Oh, to hell with it.

"Oh god, the microwave's on fire!"
"What?!"

Now, just move her king a little...

"What do you think you're doing?"
"I...uh...nothing."
"You were trying to trick me, weren't you?"
"Uh. No. Of course not."

"You sure like cheating, don't you? You're so dirty. Probably got that way when you had all that garbage sitting on you as a sprog. Ugh."
"That's just cruel."
"It sure isn't an exaggeration."
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#155 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 8:08 PM

Harlan Hawkins is smiling. No, really, look close, you can see it. This hasn't happened since he was born - he only has one playful point and he never smiles. But his little brother Swainson drank his bottle right down for him, and Harlan's smiling.

Silver was such a good dog, even the maid will miss him when he chases the stick of life to the bark park in the sky.

"Clovis. Don't you think it's about time you and Harris stopped snapping at each other?"
"I've thought that for a long time, but the guy won't let up."
"So, apologize."
"You want me to apologize to him?"
"Somebody's got to start it, don't they? Why shouldn't you be the bigger man?"

It's the weirdest thing. Even Kitty's forgiven Clovis for his former ways now that he's reformed; but of all people, sweet-as-pie Harris still won't cut him any slack. But, then, Clovis was willing to schmooze Kitty. He's simply not trying with Harris; and Harris refuses to meet him halfway.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#156 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 1:31 AM
Yes Gina, I would probably feel the same way if I just stuck my arm through a solid wood door. (And raised Ethan as a son...geez can't this women get a break?)

Gina's face when I told her how many women her son has woo-hooed.

Adam feels for his sister-in-law's pain.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Scholar
#157 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 11:31 AM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 15th Jul 2012 at 11:53 AM.
Peni: It is, though I don't blame Howitzer and Buffy for reacting as they did Gunn's care really has been largely left up to his uncles (and aunts): Howitzer was Gunn's acting parent before he moved in with Grimuara's family, Buck calls Gunn daily, and Ripp invites him over often to play with Layla and her friends. Buffy is very much Gunn's dog; she's usually at his side and he's always the one seen walking her around the neighborhood.

Jill Grunt is disgusted by Gunnar Roque's bragging, most of which revolves around his and Jessie Pilferson's interest in...photography. "I've sat in that photobooth, you jackass."

Siggeir Beaker made this face after flubbing a trick shot.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Instructor
#158 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 11:43 PM
Hilda Skoog made the perfect potty training face today.

This was the first expression Vanessa Kroon made when she woke up the morning before her birthday (she is a grouchy little cuss ).
Instructor
#159 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 3:05 AM

"Yo mom, will you go make us some snacks?"

"Pretty, pretty please?"

"No, what do you mean no?"

"But mommy!"

"You...snack monster...you."

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Top Secret Researcher
#160 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 4:29 AM

Louie has invited his brother Dewey over to the dorm, and he's not sure how Irfan is going to react to the third Upsnott boy. He is a lot different than his two brothers, and certainly a lot more flamboyant. Lou just hopes that nothing screws up.

When Irfan does try to talk to Dewey, it only ends in a short argument about something stupid ("Nobody calls it tomato soup anymore! It's called a tomato BISQUE. Say it with me, BISQUE. Jeez, you're so clueless! Are you sure he's my dad, Lou? He's a philistine, if anything. Ugh."). Needless to say, Irfan is more hurt than mad.

Also, I keep getting the stupid invisible ceiling in these pictures, even though the display doesn't show the invisible ceiling. I should use FRAPS more. Ack.

"Hey, aren't you that Calvin guy, my dad talks about sometimes?"
"He talks about me?"
"Yeah. Dad said you get angry at people for stupid reasons. He also says you're a gross boy-kisser. Is that true, Mr. Calvin? Huh?"
"Is that so? Tell your dad that he's a cheating, hypocritical cunt. I hope your mommy is very happy with your dad, even though he probably still sticks his dick into everything."
"OOHH. You said bad words!"
"Yes, I did. I also fucked your dad in High School. And college. Ask him about that, I dare you."

Daisy knows she shouldn't be looking at him so lasciviously. They're second cousins, not to mention they're both engaged already. She doesn't plan on cheating on Vasyl with Ulysses; he's impolite, rude, and vulgar. He's not marriage material at all. However, he does have a nice definition in his v-line area, and his butt is right there. It isn't like Emily has a problem with Daisy checking out her boyfriend. She finds it more of a compliment than anything else. There's nothing wrong with a quick peek...is there?
Screenshots
Scholar
#161 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 11:37 AM
The Grim Reaper looks uncomfortable as Olive is her usual grandmotherly self to Difficult. While Olive's favoritism towards their eldest granddaughter Grimhild is no secret, he wishes it wasn't so blatant.

My Simblr
Instructor
#162 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 11:44 PM
Joel Skoog was really upset when the Repo man took one of their counters.

Emma Skoog looked pretty evil while she was playing SSX (something she does a lot)
Field Researcher
#163 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 4:59 PM

They were sitting on the couch together studying and made this face at the same exact time! Never did figure out why! lol

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Test Subject
#164 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 7:31 PM

This guy's wife just had a miscarriage and he's smiling about it. What a jerk.
http://i.imgur.com/THZKT.jpg?1
Instructor
#165 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 11:48 PM
Emma Skoog´s expression after her brother Max gave her a noogie:

Same Emma certainly didn´t approve when her parents kissed each other romanticly (and this was directly after she had invited her boyfriend over for some make out-time)...
Test Subject
#166 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 12:43 AM
Well it seems that Zayn is very happy.
http://i.imgur.com/EDttD.png?1
I guess Jason was bothered that he had to walk in the rain.
http://i.imgur.com/wnB2b.png?1
Mia seems confused.
http://i.imgur.com/vuDAE.png?1
Jamie received some good news!
http://i.imgur.com/yQWjm.jpg?1
Mad Poster
#167 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 11:55 PM
At the Sorrority in Townie Place College:

"So snow has less friction, which allows high velocity."
Anne: Pullease!

Aria (brown hair): Now, where am I supposed to put this stick?
Hannah: I take Physics, but I really don't know why I can't stand robots!"

Aria: I always admired astronomy, don't know why?
Hannah: Aha, then why major in Arts?
Aria: Arts is my no. 1 inspiration, then comes Astronomy. BTW, I have to be in Military to participate in any astronomical projects. Hey, Anne, isn't Bradley's father an astronaut?

Anne: *Starting to become a show-off* Why yeah, he is!
Aria: Did he get to meet any aliens?
Anne: Nope, but the only aliens I know of are living down 1st Lane, Weirdos!
M.M.A.A.: *Whispers* B!tch!
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#168 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 12:39 AM

The mailwoman entered the lot when Lola Curious (now Landgraab) decided to grope her future husband's arse. It wasn't really something she needed to see.

Phil Reznor passed by about the same time.

"Yeah, heteros are gross, aren't they?"
"No, it's not...never mind. I'm just going to drop off the bills and go."
"Okay. Have a nice day, miss."

Kristen Larson fell asleep standing up, after working at a stressful job. Her husband found her an hour later.

"Wha...what happened?"
"You passed out, dear. Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine...just tired."
"Want me to help you to bed?"
"No, I'm good. Thank you, Jason."

"Checo, why are you dancing like that?"
"If I don't keep in sync with grandma here, I think she's going to kick my behind off."
"WE MUST KEEP DANCING TO SUMMON THE SUN GOD AND TAKE REVENGE FOR MY DAUGHTER'S OVERFREQUENT KIDNAPPINGS BY THE SKY MEN. I WILL NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER."
"I really need to pee, though!"
"DANCE OR I WILL INSTEAD OFFER A SACRIFICE OF FLESH."
"Dancing!"
Screenshots
Test Subject
#169 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 5:53 PM

"Ooo!! Stubbed my toe on that STUPID coffee table again! Ouch ouch ouch ouch..."
Top Secret Researcher
#170 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 7:59 PM

This 'being-harassed-by-naked-guys' thing is really not in Vasyl's taste.

Nor is watching some other man slither into your ex-girlfriend's room, then hearing the unmistakable sounds of lovemaking. That's just insulting.
Screenshots
Scholar
#171 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 1:50 PM
Grimm Subject wonders if Clarence Phillipine is copying him.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#172 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 9:05 PM

Margaret's mother dropped dead while cleaning up after Margaret's wedding party. "It's a good death," Uncle Dr. Onions assures her; but Margaret doesn't see that at all.

"Chica -"
"She can't just die! Not on my wedding day! It's not real! Lucas -"
"Shhh. I know."

"I came as soon as I heard," says Allyn. "I know you're upset, Brady, but she was old. It was her time."
What does she know about it, for pity's sake?
"Dad! You can't go kissing on her! Mom's not cold yet! It's too early to stop crying!"

"Stop sniffing around my dad, you vulture!"
"Are you going to let her talk to me like that, Brady?"
"Margaret'll talk to whoever she likes, however she likes," says Brady, "but princess - "
"Don't 'but princess' me! She's not welcome in my house! It is my house, right?"
"Everything's yours. We had that all set up a long time ago. But she's my friend, and I'm not going to stop seeing her."
"She isn't coming back here - ever again!"
"Well. The plan always was for Madge and me to move out and leave the house to y'all."

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#173 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 2:11 PM
Kate, Fabian, Stirling and Emily.

Kate is crying hysterically for no particular reason, Emily can't get the square block into the circular hole, Fabian...is watching TV, and Stirling is very disappointed with the new family womrat. I think he wanted a parrot.
Mad Poster
#174 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 4:31 PM

Ezekial: Waah! Mom!
Naomi: Waaah! Mom!
Deborah: Excuse me, Mr. Reaper, I'll just get out of your way.
Mary: Hm. No dishes, huh? And toilets never clog? Well, I guess I'll go, then.

Nathan: Saaaay...is that a tikki drink? Sold!

Deborah: Grampa! Grampa!

Deborah Continued: How can I sleep with Grampa's urn in my room? How can I mourn Grampa with a red energy bar? HELP!

Field Researcher
#175 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 12:34 PM

Francis isn't quite sure how to react to a naked girl who breaks and enters into his home and proceeds to hula at him, so he tries contempt. (That hairstyle is weirdly formal for a streaker, seems to me....)

Marisela's face makes me wonder what kind of joke her dad just told her that would give her a mad scientist expression.
Page 7 of 38