Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 12:45 AM Last edited by OperaticSkeleton : 20th Apr 2014 at 11:16 PM.
"Make mixologists go back to work"
Sometimes when I go to a premade bar in Bridgeport, the mixologist is not on duty (s/he's watching the pianist, playing darts, getting a drink from the other mixologist, or the worst of them all, not doing anything). There is nothing I can do about it; I can't tell the mixologist to go back to work and I can't even have my Level 10 Mixology sim serve drinks in his/her place.

Is there a mod that lets you direct a mixologist to go back to work, or that prevents them from leaving the bar at all?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 7:49 PM
I don't actually know if this is a bug in the game or what - if there is no mod to fix it, perhaps a patch or setting I need to change?
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 2:50 AM
The only thing I can think of to do in that situation is to use Register from NRAAS,click on the bar and remove that sim then add them again, or just do restSim (Name) to reset the NPC so the game will push them to work again.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 11:16 PM
NRAAS Register looks like it'll do the trick, thanks for the suggestion!