Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 12:13 AM
Default WCIF Mod to delete sim by clicking on them?
I have Journey to Batuu (I know, I know, totally my fault, but I really like aliens!) and the game spawns Rey and Kylo and they keep appearing as service sims. I don't wanna ever see them in my game, but I can't delete them as they don't appear under manage worlds. Is there any mod that I can click to delete a Sim or maybe a mod that removes specifically the Batuu Sims? Thanks for any help.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 1:23 AM
Using MCCC you can click on a mailbox > MC Cheats > Sims.. cheats > Unhide Hidden Households
then you can delete them from Household Manager.

you can also use MCCC to just click on them > MCCC > Sim Command > Maintain Sim > Delete Sim
but I think doing it through Manage Households is safer.

(https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases)
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 6:44 PM
The game already has filters in place that, if not overridden, should keep all Batuu-specific Sims (not just the ones that are specific characters that already existed in other Star Wars media) from showing up in the rest of the game on their own, as service Sims or otherwise. The key point there is 'if not overridden' -- if you have a mod in your game that affects how the game chooses service Sims, lot visitors, etc., which was made before Journey to Batuu was released, and either the creator hasn't updated it since then or you haven't replaced the outdated files with the updated ones yourself (or if you've accidentally ended up with both old and new files in your game somehow), then the odds are that you've got a mod in your game that is overriding those filters. Track this down and you'll most likely fix the problem... and possibly also other current and/or future problems too.
Scholar
#4 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 6:48 AM
You could also use DESTROY OBJECT CHEAT FIX by Twisted Mexi... I use it all the time to delete annoying Sims (mostly NPC)

https://twistedmexi.com/Mods/