Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 10:41 AM
Default One question?
Does anyone know, where or how to find those "normal" pictures of ths sims in the sims3, that people take or upload when they put sims to the exchange...those pictures which you have in game when choosing a pre-made sim...also some pictures of the sim in 5 different outfits on white background...?

like this:

http://images.thesimsresource.com/1261/1261079.jpg
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 11:03 AM
i'm not sure. but i think they're on the sims 3 website aren't they??

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 11:15 AM
I think they're generated automatically when you export/share a sim. I'd reckon they would be hidden in the sims3pack file.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 11:33 AM
They're not always just a "normal" picture though. There's a bunch of different poses including ones that completely cover their face, or make them look exceedingly stupid.

They are indeed part of the sims3pack file, IIRC - you can actually open a sims3pack in Notepad and see the contents (though not directly access them).

Because of the kind of crappy quality and the icky poses, I'm really not sure why you'd want them... much easier to use ChaosMageX's truly awesome pose (and more) painting available here at MTS to stick your sim in front of a nice white background.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 2:06 PM
Thanks guys...HP...honey...don't blow up, I'm just askin' XD

xoxo