Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#427 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 3:52 PM
I just hope that free will is separate for sims and pets, because I dont always want to have to tell the dog to eat or play, but I dont like playing with the sims on free will.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#428 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 4:12 PM
i just found out that, in Holland, the release date says to be Oktober 4, which is on the World Animal Day.
Lab Assistant
#429 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 4:26 PM
Even if the petshop stuff is just for the limited edition, i'm sure someone will make a mod or something and access it for all! i just hope you can ride side-saddle - my victorian women might miss out! i wonder if they will count as family members cause if so, then as i love playing families with 6 kids i might not be able to get pets hopefully it will be a seperate menu option, on the other side of the screen or something.
Forum Resident
#430 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 4:32 PM
dunno if these have been posted yet,

new city:

Alchemist
#431 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 9:01 PM
youre sure that isnt just riverview modified a bit?

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Forum Resident
#432 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 9:17 PM
that was my thought, too, but the same dutch page that gave the date also gave these pics, saying it was the new city.
hopefully we'll know for sure in a day and a half, when that E3 starts.
Theorist
#433 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 10:01 AM
The first picture definitely reminds me of Riverview, especially with the dirt path leading to that barn in the background. The blue and brown building is most likely the new Equestrian centre. The alleyway where the boy gets beat up is definitely new to me. Maybe some shots were in a modified Riverview, and some were in a brand new place? Probably not the most organized way to make a trailer but it's possible. I'm hoping we do get a new rural town, horses alone would make a new world worth it. We'll need some nice dirt trails to go riding on! Huh...maybe ATV's could be another vehicle type to have in a future EP!
Top Secret Researcher
#434 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mishy
i just found out that, in Holland, the release date says to be Oktober 4, which is on the World Animal Day.

Either a coincidence or EA intended to placate Holland, either way if it is released as promised, this EP would have a lot of meaning to you.

I missed the Pets EP in previous game, so I am no way going to miss this one. World Animal Day or not.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Mad Poster
#435 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
I missed the Pets EP in previous game, so I am no way going to miss this one. World Animal Day or not.

You didn't really miss much. The pets were disappointing, cute but disappointing. But they were all we had so we had to like them. I think, we will understand how below the bar EA performed with TS2 pets, when TS3 pets EP comes out, if TS3 pets are as awesome as seen on the trailer.
Forum Resident
#436 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 10:41 PM
The only thing I found disappointing with TS2 Pets is that I couldn't zoom close enough in to see the kittens

Go suck an elf...
Inventor
#437 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 6:43 PM
I so wish that there will be cows, goats, hens or sheeps that we can feed and take milk/wool from them and sell it. I want to have a farm with these animals. Just pets as we had in sims 2 is a bit repetitive, although you can give them traits now. Horses - ok, but more farm animals would really be a great addition to the game. But maybe they announce them at some point. Hope dies last.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Field Researcher
#438 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 7:02 PM
Limited edition venue for the game?

Okay, looks like I'm not getting this game.

They know very well with our response to Generations that people don't like being cut short on things like items and interactions - and their response is to leave out a critical element from the "main" game? EA's proving to be ridiculously greedy and the game isn't even out yet.

Check out my new blog - I Think My Cat Is An Alien
Page 18 of 18