Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2018 at 11:10 PM
Default Pose Pack Creator Error
Hello everyone! I am trying to pose list my poses and I'm trying to use the Pose Pack Creator, well whenever I hit add to list I get an error. I know I've done everything correctly and its vry drustrating that I can't seem to get it to work any help would be greatly appreciated.

here is a screenshot of the error I get

Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 19th May 2018 at 11:22 AM
It seems like it can't find the path you linked either the thumbnail or the clip to. Maybe it's not linked to the actual .clip file? Maybe the thumbnail isn't the correct size? Make sure they're 59 x 60 pixels
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sammei
Hello everyone! I am trying to pose list my poses and I'm trying to use the Pose Pack Creator, well whenever I hit add to list I get an error. I know I've done everything correctly and its vry drustrating that I can't seem to get it to work any help would be greatly appreciated.

here is a screenshot of the error I get

Not sure if you still are on here or if you even care, but I had the same error as you. Make sure you're using the .animation file and NOT the package file for where it says clip. The package files are only for taking the screenshots for the list. Try that and see where it gets you