Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 5:27 PM
Default Kidnapped!!
So my sim had a baby,eventually the baby had a birthday, the family wanted to throw a party so I let them, the guest showed up. One of the guest came into the house and picked up the baby. I didn't like the way he was acting so I took the baby from him and sent him home. He then picked up the baby again, walked off the lot (still with the baby at this point), walked to his house, and took my sim's baby home with him. At which time the baby disappeared off my family's menu and cease being a member of the household. So I reset of course and built the baby a locked seperate room to keep other sims from kidnapping him, but what the hell???
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 6:05 PM
You should hit the kidnapper with a meteor.
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 6:06 PM
XDD wow that sounds annoying and funny as hell at the same time hahahaa

shame you had to reset it like, never ever happened to me before XD
Forum Resident
#4 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 6:07 PM
now that is one very harsh glitch...
Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 6:16 PM
I thought one of the patches prevented other sims from stealing your sims' babies. I've had sim guests start to walk off with a baby, but when they got to the edge of the lot, they always laid it on the ground.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by undeadsparrow
XDD wow that sounds annoying and funny as hell at the same time hahahaa

shame you had to reset it like, never ever happened to me before XD

At some point I may induce that glitch and see what happens cause I'm really curious.

I do need to patch, but I hesitate to do so. My sister was able to play the sims 3 okay on her computer, she patched it and its stopped working altogether, thus I am able to play sims 3 with her disc.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#7 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 6:55 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Discussion - Sims 3 Game Problem
    Remember, as the message said that displayed before you posted your thread...

If you're having any problem, issue, error, or glitch with your game, that's a job for MTS's Help section. There's both articles with common issues as well as Q&A support forums where you can ask questions and get specific help.

Game Help:Sims 3 Game Problemwiki

Try that first - every step, in order, and don't skip anything! Even if it doesn't say your specific problem, try it anyway, as it's a good starting point to rule out the most common causes of game issues.

If you still have trouble, you can post a new thread in the Help Q&A forums. There's a link to the Help Q&A forums at the top of every FAQ in the Help section. If you do post there, make sure to read and follow the directions that will display before you post there!

Good luck, and happy simming! :)

Patch your game. Seriously. 99% of the time, patching fixes more problems than it causes. If your sister's game stopped working after patching, most of the time that indicates her system wasn't strong enough to handle it in the first place - or custom content issues.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Referred to Help.