Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
One Minute Ninja'd
#351 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
I'M PRETTY ON THE INSIDE

Then can we just hack you the hell up to see what's really in there? I'm sure it REALLY wants out by now.
Advertisement
#352 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 8:51 AM

HELLO

WOULD YOU LIKE A KISS

I'M PRETTY ON THE INSIDE

Wow! Best sim I've ever seen. Where did you download the whole wing, bloody mask, and horns stuff? It's seriously AH-MAZING! :lovestruc

Hope I'm not necro-ing the thread. If I do, pardon me.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Scholar
#353 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 6:11 PM
Oh no, this thread needs to be necro'ed a lot more!
Mad Poster
#354 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 9:10 PM
I must admit, as much as I shit myself whenever someone necros a thread, I missed this one. >__>

Quote: Originally posted by BloodyScholastic
Wow! Best sim I've ever seen. Where did you download the whole wing, bloody mask, and horns stuff? It's seriously AH-MAZING! :lovestruc

Hope I'm not necro-ing the thread. If I do, pardon me.

Thanks! :3 Here's the CC I used:
Undead skin
Bloody makeup
Harajuko style mouth
Dragon horns
Gargoyle wings
Lazy eye slider

Plus some nude clothing and a dick from sexysims2.

Also, something that amuses me a lot; I've used the nude clothing and CmarNYC's morphing penis for several other Sims, but that guy is the only one that has a constant erection in CAS. I'm not even kidding. Every other Sim has a flaccid penis, so...I guess that horrific mutant man is just extra horny?

There's a nice mental image for you guys.
One Minute Ninja'd
#355 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 9:28 PM
Also, something that amuses me a lot; I've used the nude clothing and CmarNYC's morphing penis for several other Sims, but that guy is the only one that has a constant erection in CAS. I'm not even kidding. Every other Sim has a flaccid penis, so...I guess that horrific mutant man is just extra horny?

And thank you so much for sharing.
#356 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 12:50 PM
I must admit, as much as I shit myself whenever someone necros a thread, I missed this one. >__>

OMG Thank you for sharing the list!

Can't stop laughing at the "Hot Spicy Boner" censor box thingy
It's sad actually this thread would be buried under gazillion of threads praising "beautiful, perfect, doll-looking" Sims. This thread seriously need more attention. I've seen people putting much more creativity, humor and uniqueness to "ugly" Sims. I wish people would keep posting their ugly-weird-abnormal Sims here, human or not human looking.

#357 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 6:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MinghamSmith
OH, COME ON, I'M TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND DOLL-LIKE

ADMITTEDLY IN KIND OF A TODD MCFARLANE FIGURE WAY, BUT STILL

Who's scary now?

Page 15 of 15