Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 2:00 AM Last edited by kewpie : 28th Mar 2019 at 7:16 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default (Solved.) Can’t buy from web page - game won’t load
I can’t buy from the TS3 Store in Chrome or Explorer. I have to buy in the game build/buy or CAS. This can get frustrating if I know what I want but I’m not sure where to get it, or if I want multiple things. Are there any tips? Maybe use a different browser, perhaps?

I’ve been buying stuff I see and like, but now that I’ve discovered the daily deal rotation, I want to see that stuff.
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 2:07 AM
Do you use Firefox and it works?
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 2:31 AM Last edited by kewpie : 28th Mar 2019 at 7:15 PM.
EDIT : solved for the best. My pc security shut down efforts made by the store’s website to open the launcher. I went into settings and fixed it. Leaving it here in case anyone else has the problem.

I’ve discovered there’s a cheapo nasty browser thing in the launcher that lets you browse the sims store items. If you want to buy simpoints, you have to go to a real browser.