Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2021 at 8:20 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Education is good and no friends needed for careers - do they work together?
I like the idea that careers are limited to sims with a certain amount of education, but hate the whole need friends for promotions thing. Anyone know if they work together?

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Sep 2021 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LyokoGirl5000
I like the idea that careers are limited to sims with a certain amount of education, but hate the whole need friends for promotions thing. Anyone know if they work together?

They do in my game. It isn't the same thing so I can't see any reason why they wouldn't?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2021 at 9:34 PM Last edited by LyokoGirl5000 : 24th Sep 2021 at 10:23 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
They do in my game. It isn't the same thing so I can't see any reason why they wouldn't?

I can't get it to work in my game. I either don't get promotions from not having friends or get promotions past the sim's education limit.

Edit: I edited Edukashon Iz Gud following midgethetree's instructions from her tumblr and it looks like I don't even need to No Friends Needed For Careers anymore.

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000