Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*New Mesh and Skin* Wanna test it :)

by llunauk Posted 1st Jun 2005 at 3:46 AM - Updated 1st Jun 2005 at 3:54 AM by llunauk

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 4
#26 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 2:20 AM
Is it supposed to take a while? Because mine is!!!

Soph~
Field Researcher
#27 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 6:38 AM
Cool Thanx
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 12:03 AM
I read the read-me file and it said do not post any recolors on any other sites. Do you allow recolors to be uploaded to this site if proper credit and links are given?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 12:22 AM
Yes don't post on pay sites, the sims exchange, sims resource etc etc, a credit to Amy for the Mesh and a link here, everyones happy Posting on MTS is great, we can see what you did then also

~Erin~
#30 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 1:30 AM
Wow that looks awesome.
#31 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 2:25 PM Last edited by littlestar13 : 9th Jun 2005 at 2:28 PM.
I'm new and just joined, this is my first message and I wanted to say wow I love your style girl! the mesh is super cool too :D
#32 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 9:55 PM
Thank you so muchy, this mesh is totally orginal, thanks for making it, it looks great in the game too.
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 12:34 PM
halooo..i love sims and i love all peole that love sims like me...thank you for your beautiful work...cmuk cmuk
#34 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 2:58 PM
works like a charm! finally something that i wear that now my sims can wear! a request would be for more cool cyber/goth wear
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 4:29 AM
Damn its a rar file =( I love all your stuff tho! they are GORGEOUS!!! need a zip file tho:D:D
Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 4:13 PM
yea how do u make it into zip??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 12:42 AM
Well I'm not really a technical person but I'm sure someone can be more informative then I, but me try!

Use WinRAR instead of winzip, can download a version of it easy enough and easy to find (Search for WinRar")

Its better then WinZIP because you can 'extract here' - and its simple, for simple people like me, way less complicated! yee haw!

Ok if you can't get WinRAR and stuck on zip, I'll try add zipped version to future work.. or when I post some re-colours, I'll add mesh / skins zipped also... thats the best I can do, really am sorry if some people can't un-rar it >_<

~Erin~
Instructor
#38 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 1:36 PM
I don't know what to say.. It's a very nice mesh indeed, but I was looking at the lace-up shirt part, and it looks exactly like the one I made and shared in the forum. I didn't draw it from scratch, so it IS possible that you have the same texture as I do. I just have problems trusting people, so forgive me if that is the case.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...edpepsi/foo.jpg <-- see?
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by steamed-pepsi
I don't know what to say.. It's a very nice mesh indeed, but I was looking at the lace-up shirt part, and it looks exactly like the one I made and shared in the forum. I didn't draw it from scratch, so it IS possible that you have the same texture as I do. I just have problems trusting people, so forgive me if that is the case.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...edpepsi/foo.jpg <-- see?

Steamed-pepsi
I'm so, so sorry it's all my fault, I just love that skin top, I think I used it as part of the test skin when i was making the mesh, and I guess it got carried over in all *my* excitement ... I'm so sorry, I've got so many skins and Downloads I'm kinda confused as to what was default etc. All credit to you for the top babes - if it isn't yours then still credit to you for the original idea x
I'll re-make the skin and upload it with a new top - I'm so sorry ... bad amy, perhaps I need to be spanked??? Thank you again for the original skin S-P, I think it was on the original Gothgurl ... and sorry to llunauk baby, me bad ... but the rest of the skin I'm sure is 100% undiluted Erin-funk x
humbles apologies again steamed-pepsi ... *hangs head in shame*
luv n hugz
Amy xxx

I'm afraid I shall be away, off-line for a while :( ... llunauk can hopefully get any messages to me if you pm her ... :)
Happy Simming All ;)
luv n hugz
Amy xxx
Field Researcher
#40 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 11:17 AM
wow! great job! I love GABBER STYLE!!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 6:13 PM
i loves it (lol)
thanx, the game needs more goth like stuff
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 10:46 PM
I reeeeally want this in real life...that's how good it is...
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 4:57 AM
Mmm that is some good clothing. I thank you.

I'm not crazy, I'm just big boned!
Test Subject
#44 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 4:40 AM
Wonderful mesh and skin. I was wondering what mesh tool you use?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#45 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 8:13 AM
Amy uses Milkshake 3D to make meshes, though it can take around 20-30 hours and then some to make one ^_^

~Erin~
Test Subject
#46 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 6:12 PM
ok thanks
Test Subject
#47 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 8:54 AM
@aardvarkams ... the girl in the back of your avatar... i love her clothes... can i get it somewhere?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#48 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 1:10 PM
This mesh is that girl in the back of Amy's avatar, just we made the skirt alot smaller and I skinned it differently - the problem with the larger skirt was the sims whole arm and hand would disapear inside it with alot of movements/animations, with the smaller version based upon that design its not so bad and easily looked over.. hope that helps, feel free to comment

~Erin~

PS. Amy is still not back online as such and I'm still playing personal assistant, I pass on the messages ^_^
Test Subject
#49 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 6:52 AM
I ADORE this skin!!! Wonderful cornrolls too...that is...if u made them
Test Subject
Original Poster
#50 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 11:07 AM Last edited by llunauk : 25th Jun 2005 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Because I wanted to change it!
Quote: Originally posted by punkchickmcr
I ADORE this skin!!! Wonderful cornrolls too...that is...if u made them

All but the top, I think Amy cleared that up somewhat through her above statement.

When I get the new meshes from Amy they arrive with a test skin - I thought it was a maxis one and the top was really cool and left it, but turns out it was Steamed-Pepsi's >_< If I could go back in time that would have never have happened, I have several neat recolours of said mesh without that top but I uploaded that one, sods law!

I kinda have alot of pride for my skins, no way do I need to steal or copy and paste bits from other skins on purpose.. I'm a bit better then that (as a person) but when you work on stuff with her Amyness and use her bits and pieces sometimes then its gonna happen. I swear it would never be deliberately done but sadly, it does happen

~Erin~
Page 2 of 4