Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2022 at 10:16 AM Last edited by wowrosanna : 3rd Feb 2022 at 1:05 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default What am I missing?
Am I missing a mesh or a texture here?
[IMG][/IMG]

Edited: I found what was missing from all the hairs that showed up like this and redownloaded them and got them to show up correctly.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2022 at 2:58 PM
Meshes don't show without a texture present, so you're most likely missing the mesh, but it's impossible to tell which one based on the picture. There are a few times where you could be missing other files, but usually if it's an elder hair or clothes.

Check the tooltip (the hovertext when you mouse over the thumbnail) to see if it says anything.

If there isn't any hovertext, you can try to package a sim with the hair in Bodyshop, and see if it picks up the file. Just make sure to delete the sim from the sim bin after, as sims with missing hair meshes will usually be quite buggy in Bodyshop.
Space Pony
#3 Old 1st Feb 2022 at 3:30 AM
Yes. You are definitely missing something.