Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male pregnancy morphs - V3, 12/21/2012 - Seasons compatible

by CmarNYC Posted 19th Sep 2009 at 1:56 AM - Updated 21st Dec 2012 at 4:58 PM by CmarNYC : New version upload

224 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 157 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 6 of 9
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#126 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 7:52 PM
Here it is - these are adult male full body wso files that can be used as reference for all morphs including pregnant. Should work with all clothing. Please let me know if they work okay!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  amFullBodyNude_MorphReference.zip (762.1 KB, 263 downloads)

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Instructor
THANKS POST
#127 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 1:55 AM
You rock; thanks.
Test Subject
#128 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 4:53 AM
Just found this recently, thanks a bunch! Now if only someone added a morph to that hospital gown from ambitions. I can't find one enabled for guys..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#129 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 3:29 AM
thank you, thank you, thank you, omg a thousand times thank you.
Test Subject
#130 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 11:12 PM
For Pregnancy Morphs is this all we need or are there other programs/files that need to be installed first?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#131 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 2:31 AM
For the morphs this is all you need. For male pregnancy to happen you need another mod, as explained in the description.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
#132 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
For the morphs this is all you need. For male pregnancy to happen you need another mod, as explained in the description.

Thanks! Yeah, I have the mod already installed. I wasn't sure because elsewhere it said I needed plug-ins and other programs. I'm not trying to make my own, just use the ones that people like you have kindly created for us for the mods I may use. I know little to nothing and even less than that about morphs and mods lol I wasn't sure if they would show up if I didn't have a plug-in or whatever.
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 4:44 AM
Can you upload the wso files for teen m-preg? Im trying to add morphs to some expansion pack clothes so that way my beach boys or future male sims can dress in clothes better fit for the world in question, and i'll make sure not to upload them. I'll only use them for personal use.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#134 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 3:17 PM
Here you go - these are full body WSO meshes suitable for use as a reference for all morphs for most clothes.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  tmFullBodyNude_MorphReference.zip (739.2 KB, 61 downloads)

Test Subject
#135 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 2:56 AM
Hello, i have some questions to do about your mod;
First of all, you know if this mod works with Into The Future expansion pack? Or, just pet's and bellow?
Second, what kind of mod m-preg i have to use? I'm not sure about mine but, i know i can do my -preg normally, but it's ok. It has some kind of special pre-mod of mpreg to work?
Last, if my character is already preg before i put, it will works?

Thanks and sorry for anything =P
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#136 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LightStalker
Hello, i have some questions to do about your mod;
First of all, you know if this mod works with Into The Future expansion pack? Or, just pet's and bellow?
Second, what kind of mod m-preg i have to use? I'm not sure about mine but, i know i can do my -preg normally, but it's ok. It has some kind of special pre-mod of mpreg to work?
Last, if my character is already preg before i put, it will works?

Thanks and sorry for anything =P

This mod works with all versions of the game and all expansions and stuff packs. (Except the Seasons jacket which only appears if you have Seasons.)

And it works with any m-preg mod; it doesn't matter how the sim gets pregnant. (Except alien abduction which works differently.)

This mod will work if it is installed before your sim knows he is pregnant - when the music plays and the sim changes clothes. If you install it after that it will not work for that pregnancy.

Lab Assistant
#137 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 2:53 AM
Here you go - these are full body WSO meshes suitable for use as a reference for all morphs for most clothes.

Thanks a bunch! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#138 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 11:29 PM
Thank you, been looking for a mod for this. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#139 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 1:54 AM
Exactly what I needed and works perfectly. Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#140 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 6:54 AM
Here it is - these are adult male full body wso files that can be used as reference for all morphs including pregnant. Should work with all clothing. Please let me know if they work okay!
hi can u make one for female sims?
Test Subject
#141 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 7:44 PM
Is anybody else having issues with this mod after downloading the latest patch? (1.67)
Does anybody know of an update or if there is one in progress?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#142 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 4:28 AM
I haven't seen any issues. What problem are you having specifically?

Test Subject
#143 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 2:46 AM
Are these usable with teens? And is it okay to use with awesomemod? Sorry, I am a nube. But thanks! Hope to try this out soon!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#144 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NikkIsARandomTiger
Are these usable with teens? And is it okay to use with awesomemod? Sorry, I am a nube. But thanks! Hope to try this out soon!

I have a separate mod for teens: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=373187

The pregnant morphs are fine with AwesomeMod, however, Awesome will not allow teen pregnancy. It may not allow male pregnancy either; I'm not sure.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#145 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 6:20 PM
thanks. Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#146 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 6:31 AM
Thank you for creating this morph!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#147 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 9:24 PM Last edited by ashmo : 31st Mar 2014 at 11:00 PM.
I'm having a problem with these. I have them both for teen and adult. They've always worked before. I was playing my game and saw a floaty head male adult come up in a notification. I clicked him to change his clothes and just thought maybe he forgot to change. So I took him into stylist mod with twallans MC and there weren't any cloths to choose. So shortly after trying my game froze. So I've now restarted it and I went to my test save to see if I could just find the clothes and the only male pregnancy enabled clothes is the outerwear. Also if he had the floaty head doesn't that mean that there is no mesh? Anywho any help will be appreciated.

Update: the teen ones work, the adult ones do not

FINAL UPDATE: it turns out I'm stupid and don't pay attention. I finally got them to work again. When I had merged all my male maternity together after testing I forgot to add the regular clothes, which is why they had outerwear but no clothes for the other categories. I'm silly. Thanks for this maternity as well as teen male and female and female adult.as well as your tattoo locations mod. You're a great modder. Thanks.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#148 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 8:35 PM
Thanks for explaining what happened. Too many people ask for help or report a problem and then never come back to say if/how it was resolved.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#149 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 12:31 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#150 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 5:55 AM
Ok, quick question. This mod allows for regular male sim clothing to be accessed when the male sim is pregnant? Or does it create copies of the clothing already in the game and then the pregnant sim wears those? This is the first time I've downloaded any male pregnancy maternity mods or meshes, etc. So want to be sure I'm understanding things correctly. I'll also be using this mod-http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=501241 (the non-autonomous version) are there any conflicts?
Page 6 of 9