Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#951 Old 7th Oct 2020 at 11:47 AM
@AndrewGloria I tried to send you a PM but your messages were full. To say-
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a lovely day with your sims.

ETA: @joandsarah77 Lovely triplets! Beautiful eyes!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#952 Old 7th Oct 2020 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample

ETA: joandsarah77 Lovely triplets! Beautiful eyes!

Heh yes, it's certainly is their best feature. I am getting used to their faces. What with the Ottomas twins that look like gargoyles and the Strangtown PT's twins kids looking like.. well aliens I guess, then Malcolms twins (everyone is having twins and triplets it seems) the next generation will certainly end up interesting. Amoung all the ugly toddlers these 3 are the cute ones.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#953 Old 10th Oct 2020 at 3:15 AM
So I was playing a 60s version of Strangetown recently and got Lazlo pregnant as well as Vidcund, and then Vidcund went and had twins! Pascal's is Tycho of course; the twins are Rosalind and Franklin; and Lazlo's is Marie. The baby days were pretty hectic, and they wouldn't have made it without Pascal's boyfriend Nervous and Lazlo's girlfriend Crystal, but they all made it to toddler in good order in the end.

Rosalind is my favorite, but they're all pretty cool.
Screenshots

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#954 Old 10th Oct 2020 at 5:10 PM
Those toddlers are so cute! They're varied in looks too, so they're unique.

I realised that I have some baby and toddler pics, so I thought I'd share them here. They're not interesting as they are results of the premades in Pleasantview breeding, and everyone's seen that before.

These are Don and Cassandra's twins when they were toddlers. At present, they are teenagers, but it's fun to look back. Their names are Isabelle and Maribella, forgot which is which in this picfure.

I know all babies look the same, but I got this nursery set recently and found this so cute. This is Angela and Dustin's daughter, Danielle. She's a toddler at present.

This is Arthur Goth, eldest son of Alexander and Stella Goth (Terrano) when he was a toddler. Again, I found this too cute not to take a picture of it.
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Theorist
#955 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 8:55 PM

Bellatrix Lamour-Saurel (4th gen)
Daughter of Iris née Rivest and Erwann Lamour-Saurel (both born in game) and third child.
She and his older brother Ismaël got taken by social services due to the latter bad grades. They were separated but didn't end in the local Orphanage.
She's currently raised by her aunt Xylia née Rivest and her husband Francis Lamour-Saurel.

Jasmin Ryllis (4th generation)
First born son of Preston Ryllis (CAS sim) and Aria née Lamour-Saurel (BIG).
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#956 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 2:54 AM
Brodie mason who takes after his grandma. :D
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#957 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 8:43 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 10th Nov 2020 at 9:11 PM.
@joandsarah77 Brodie is a very expressive kid,great job capturing his expressions.
@Essa beautiful toddlers, above all I love Jasmin's face, what a cutie. :lovestruc

My beautiful sim Kathleen, had an accident, I don't know if she forgot the pill or loss the count of the days but here is the product of that accident, she inherited her dad's skin shade and her mom's eyes and I hope her facial features, I'm crossing fingers to not get any of her dad features as besides the nice brown skin he is not so good looking.

As a baby

And after becoming into a small tyrant. (for me, not for her parents)

With mom:

with both parents:

and giving her first steps after learning to walk:

Despite I'm running my game in a very paused way, she already grew well and moved to the next stage, leaving her tyrant days in the past, but I cannot post her kid pics in this thread since she is in another stage.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Forum Resident
#958 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 9:09 PM
Very nice, JR. With genetics of her parents, she's sure to turn some heads later on.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Theorist
#959 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 10:50 PM
@jotaerre
Thank you for your nice words about my toddlers.
I think Jasmin took most of his mother's features which I love because she also took after her own mother. He's still a toddler atm.

Katleen's accident looks good to me. Does she have a first-name?
Field Researcher
#960 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HobbesED
Very nice, JR. With genetics of her parents, she's sure to turn some heads later on.

Thanks again my friend for the kind words you always had for my sims, I have some doubts about her father's legacy, but at least she will be a Fitchick, as both parents share the "gen".

Quote: Originally posted by Essa
Katleen's accident looks good to me. Does she have a first-name?

I forgot to include her name in the post, my apologies, her name is Cristina, a Latin name, used as is in Italian, Spanish and Portuguese, Christine would be its equivalent for other languages.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Field Researcher
#961 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 12:31 AM
I made my first PT so i have been getting everyone PT pregnant to test it! lol

Carter

Twins Kylo and Moon

Twins Tovan and Taryn

My new PT, Luna by Lesyasun

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
#962 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 1:01 AM
I am so happy those ears got passed down
This is Jack Fromage and one of his sons Kurt
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#963 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 3:31 AM
@BeckyBoo8 not only his ears, I think Jack has some interesting and unique facial features and Kurt inherited them.

Field Researcher
#964 Old 22nd Dec 2020 at 2:11 PM
The Baxters had another baby but Don never learns from his past... lives! Next round started, I played another household and Don "managed" to get caught cheating again! I have a feeling that little Brian is going to grow up with his father living somewhere else... It's a hard life, kid
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#965 Old 24th Dec 2020 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BeckyBoo8
I am so happy those ears got passed down
This is Jack Fromage and one of his sons Kurt

==
Had to laugh trying to find a "cheesy" Fromage name. Yep, Daddy is ugly, but he drew hair on his head and his baby loves him!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#966 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 2:08 PM
The Roberts family from Riverside had a second child. Whenever they have a girl I can't resist but name the baby "Julia" (she might get a career in Showbusiness when she grows up )

1. Why all mothers seem like they "break a hand" when they give birth?
2. Proud mama and baby
3. James meets his daughter who, apparently, can... levitate
4, 5 and 6. Patricia had to go to work and James had the day off, guess who was on babysitting duty (Of cource, he had a fear to change a diaper but I made him face it!).
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#967 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 6:38 PM
Dustin and Beau seem to like their new sister, Bonnie!
Field Researcher
#968 Old 8th Jan 2021 at 3:40 AM
Boone, Brantley, Bennett, and Beckham Sullivan. Boone is the first bald toddler that i have ever had!!

Their father Buzz Blue by Lilith can be found HERE
The PT set, which is what i have, is HERE

Field Researcher
#969 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 4:39 PM
The Brooke family in Riverside had one more girl during this round. Little Callie is so freaking cute

1. Callie loved her bouncinator when she was still a baby.
2. Both Danielle and Mellissa rushed to help their little sister age up when the time came but Mellissa got there first
3, 4 and 5. Macey Brooke is a Knowledge sim and she rolled the wants to teach Callie all her toddler skills.
6. Macey and Callie Brooke.
7. Proud dad, Abraham with the latest addition in his family.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#970 Old 19th Jan 2021 at 8:06 AM Last edited by grammapat : 22nd Jan 2021 at 1:02 PM.
Default not sexual
And now some not-so-pretty babies...At Quadington university everyone was a zombie, but that didn't bother the nasty students who were children of two founding professors. They grunted and groaned their way to true love, and these twins..

The grunting & groaning was because they were ZOMBIES (in case you don't know about Quadinton U)
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#971 Old 20th Jan 2021 at 5:55 PM
Okay, so I've got a couple of toddler pictures here that I don't think I've posted before.

This is Samantha, an orphaned toddler that Dirk and Lilith adopted last round. Created her in CAS so that she'd have recessive genes. Also, she's a sim from one of my custom hoods that I wanted to place in Pleasantview.

This picture was taken just before I placed her in the adoption pool. She doesn't have the most interesting face, but I like her, hence why I integrated her into the hood.

This last one is Sebastian Specter, the son of Norman (Nervous Subject) and Bella Specter (Bachelor). You can tell which parent he took after.
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Instructor
#972 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 11:54 AM
Belette Neville and Evelina Ligne de Temps. They are grandchildren in my good genes challenge in Simsby (that was supposed to be a round romin thing, but it never took off). Belette looks like she'd about 50/50 of her parents, but her cousin Evelina seems to be all her father. And they're each addicted to one specific toddler toy, Belette to the xylophone and Evelina to the logic toy. And if there were musical notes fluttering around me like that, I too would make that expression.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#973 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 4:23 PM
Goodness, it's been awhile. My current batch of toddlers is not that interesting, because of the dearth of CAS sims breeding in my broken Strangetown.

David Ottomas married Tank Grunt and got abducted, resulting in Isherwood Grunt.

DJ Verse married Will Wrightley and had a little dreamboat named Will.

Lola Curious-Smith married Gunnar Roque at the Burning Robot Festival, where (since rubber deteriorates so quickly in extreme heat) she also got pregnant with Ringo Roque.

And Loki Beaker got abducted on the same night as David, producing Celestia Beaker, seen here in her laboratory nursery.
Screenshots

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#974 Old 17th Apr 2021 at 7:25 AM Last edited by Peace : 18th Apr 2021 at 10:52 AM.
Nova and Nyah

Donder and Rudolph Christmas

Lola and Toya

Bear and Fox Furry

Field Researcher
#975 Old 6th May 2021 at 2:03 PM
The Beakers had a baby boy that I named Bjorn from Loki's father. Seeing Loki and Circe with the baby, they look like a normal family but they aren't! When I first found out about how evil Loki is (back in the day when I started to play the Sims 2) I couldn't believe it because I love playing the family in Sims 3, Aurora Skies. Loki is so sweet as a child and he starts the game with level 10 writing skill. Everything he writes is a freaking best-seller, I love it and he loves it too... What happened to you Loki???
Going back to my Sims 2 game, after little Bjorn was born, Loki rolled the want to get an easel and he goes autonomously to paint, rolling wants to level up his creativity skill. Can I hope that the baby made him to "revert" to his Sims 3-self (creative and non evil)???
Screenshots
Page 39 of 42