Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 6:57 PM
Default WCIF homeless/hardship mods/cc?
So I'm starting a playthrough with a family who have fallen on hard times. It consists of a teenager who is looking after their 3 younger siblings (including a toddler) after their parents died in unfortunate swimming pool incident . They live on an abandoned lot and have very little money. I'm looking for mods (and maybe CC) for things like begging, stealing, selling stuff, foraging and generally just getting by through the hardship. I'd also like to move them into something like a run down apartment block so I'm also looking for this kind of thing as a premade lot (I'm really crap at doing it myself). Do you guys know where I can find this kinda stuff? I've not played TS4 in a few years and don't really know the best places to find to go for CC. Thanks you!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Sep 2021 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Born Slippy
So I'm starting a playthrough with a family who have fallen on hard times. It consists of a teenager who is looking after their 3 younger siblings (including a toddler) after their parents died in unfortunate swimming pool incident . They live on an abandoned lot and have very little money. I'm looking for mods (and maybe CC) for things like begging, stealing, selling stuff, foraging and generally just getting by through the hardship. I'd also like to move them into something like a run down apartment block so I'm also looking for this kind of thing as a premade lot (I'm really crap at doing it myself). Do you guys know where I can find this kinda stuff? I've not played TS4 in a few years and don't really know the best places to find to go for CC. Thanks you!

Hope this helps:

https://www.fandomspot.com/sims4-homeless-cc/

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Sep 2021 at 8:08 AM
Needcoffeeforthat has a pickpocketing mod here that even works for children. Moonchild also has some dirty clothes (Gore/Zombie TW) here. Don't be scared by patreon links, they're both free.