Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 1:52 AM
Default Wcif These sims?
Okay so , for the first time in ages i opened up sims3 and i noticed that at some point i had decent looking sims in my game, however while the saved sims remained in the game despite a fresh install their cc did not come with them.
I have a bunch of sims that i think were from the same place, and im wondering if anyone can help identify where they might have come from and from there hopefully ill be able to find the cc i need to make them work? in both cases i know it's a long shot but i thought i would try asking.

all i got to go by is their headshots that mock me from the pre-made sim bin, when clicked they come up with black skin indicating that i dont have their skintone installed, and often times it seems clear that i dont have the right sliders downloaded because their faces do not show up like in the pictures.
hope someone can help.

litterally all of my own old saved sims are broken too, hopefully if i can figure these out it might help me figure out what cc i had used on my own.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 8:03 AM Last edited by aisquared : 20th Sep 2021 at 10:28 AM.
I don't download sims that much, so I have no clue where those sims could be found. I'm sorry.
Though I can point you where to get their hairs, at least..
#1: Peggy 000087 | DL
#2: Alesso Dreams
#4: Leahlillith Afterglow
#5: Anto Slowly + Leahlillith Epiphany mashup

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
I don't download sims that much, so I have no clue where those sims could be found. I'm sorry.
Though I can point you where to get their hairs, at least..
#1: Peggy 000087 | DL
#2: Alesso Dreams
#4: Leahlillith Afterglow
#5: Anto Slowly + Leahlillith Epiphany mashup

Thankyou i knew it was going to be fat chance to pinpoint the sims ^^;
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 2:46 PM
Yeah. It's kinda much harder looking for sims, but I was itching to know too where to find the hair in the sixth sim. Here is the sim, but unfortunately the cc used aren't included. I rummaged through the simblr's WCIF and thankfully the creator is very responsive. The cc used are here, here and here.

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Yeah. It's kinda much harder looking for sims, but I was itching to know too where to find the hair in the sixth sim. Here is the sim, but unfortunately the cc used aren't included. I rummaged through the simblr's WCIF and thankfully the creator is very responsive. The cc used are here, here and here.

OH NOOOO!! most of it works but the vitiligo skin seems to lead to a broken url!! i wonder if anyone has a backup file of it orsomthing T-T the hair line and mouth corner cc appear to be broken as well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by onica432
OH NOOOO!! most of it works but the vitiligo skin seems to lead to a broken url!! i wonder if anyone has a backup file of it or somthing T-T the hair line and mouth corner cc appear to be broken as well.

actually i found the vitiligo skin after a bit of searching it by its name dont know if the hair line or mouth corner will effect much ttho. Thankyou.