Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Helptato
#51 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 8:12 PM
Traditional style houses. And usually quite big, because I like big families.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:06 PM
i like building homes , that when someone drives by , they just say wow !

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
#53 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 10:20 PM
Starter homes, I guess. ^^''
I love looking at different types of architecture and floor plans and trying to build them, not really particular about the outside style... except for the landscaping.

There are three sides to a story:
Your side, the other person's side and the truth.

The Sims Cubed
Scholar
#54 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FlipGuardian
Starter homes, I guess. ^^''
I love looking at different types of architecture and floor plans and trying to build them, not really particular about the outside style... except for the landscaping.

Eh, gets annoying when you have a big family.

But I like variety. I don't have a particular "building style".
Scholar
#55 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 8:25 PM
I seem to be attracted to lots with water now, BIG houses with water somewhere and community lots, the same. I think I should try something different eh? hahaha
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 10:16 PM
Flutter -- You should only do something different if you are bored with that style -- and from your intro it doesn't sound like you are there yet.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 6:00 PM
This style.

-Projects-
Humble Way
1 Humble Way-2 Humble Way-3 Humble Way-Humble Way Apartment Complex-Humble Way Spa
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 6:02 PM
^^ And what style would that be, MCO? No offense.

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 6:06 PM
Modern, Beachy, etc. Basically modern. OK?

-Projects-
Humble Way
1 Humble Way-2 Humble Way-3 Humble Way-Humble Way Apartment Complex-Humble Way Spa
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 6:09 PM
And wait. Vlad, before you say it isn't modern for you, i'd say the following:
This is modern for ME, and can be not modern for anyone else, but it's modern for ME. OK?

-Projects-
Humble Way
Instructor
Original Poster
#61 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 6:08 PM
MCO798 - arn't you going to landscape it more, it needs a little more style/pop. Add some tree, deco objects, and a garden. That will make it look alot more nicer.
Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MCO798
And wait. Vlad, before you say it isn't modern for you, i'd say the following:
This is modern for ME, and can be not modern for anyone else, but it's modern for ME. OK?

Don't get so cranky, OK?

Lab Assistant
#63 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 6:14 PM
Lew, windows will not change. Sorry. I like them.
GoldenSimmer, Yes! Oh, I always forget it! Damnnn... Thanks!
PS: This is not Creatior Feedback... (i'll put it there later)

-Projects-
Humble Way
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 6:15 PM
Vlad, Sorry. But you have been saying it several times. I didn't want to see the same post over and over.

-Projects-
Humble Way
Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 6:16 PM
MCO, you think I don't have anything better to do than to trash your houses? The fact is... and pardon me for being sincere... that you don't accept criticism. Get over that, swallow your pride, and you'll see the difference. Trust me on that.

Lab Assistant
#66 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 6:21 PM
Yes, okey, I get a bit tacky with it. I'll try to accept criticism.

-Projects-
Humble Way
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 8:57 AM
Here's what I like to build:

1) Medium-sized modern houses on pretty small lots. Functional, rather minimalistic, with clean lines and huge windows to let the light in. There's not much place left for landscaping, but soma little landscaping details really add some charm. I like to combine different vivd or dark colours with white, when building.

2) Medievalish residential and community lots (but I have just a few in my 'hood).

3) Parks (I adore Japanese park design, and now I'm trying to do sth. like that).

4) Some quite unusual community lots (cafes, clubs) where I can use my craziest ideas, but it takes forever to plan and decorate such lots untill they look right.

I don't like making traditional houses, but, well, sometimes I build them, if I lack fantasy. However, I'm most likely to delete many of them, since I find them boring and tasteless (or I have no talent for creating traditional houses).

I'd like to upload some of my works here, but, well, they contain TOO MUCH CC, and I often have no idea of where I downloaded all that from...
Scholar
#68 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 6:09 PM
i like small 1 bedroom/1 sim Traditinal/Conteporary houses in bright colors
or:
medium 2-3 bedroom ultra modern houses.

In the Sims 2 i always built the smaller ones...but now in the Sims 3 i always build thew modern ones. hm.
Scholar
#69 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 12:53 AM
My lots have to be: big, old, spooky, fine landscaping with little unique places,..
Did I mention i love old manors, mansions, castles,

sum: i like everything that isn't modern..

although there are a lot gorgeous creations out there...

well i think i'm not creativ for modern houses :D
Field Researcher
#70 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 2:59 AM
I like creating new and unique ways of building, such as building the house really tall and500 sgues on each story to manover and place obejects, or put a gazilion diferent stair cases.
Test Subject
#71 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 3:15 AM
Hi gents, I have just joined this group to have some chat with brick lovers like me.
To continue on the topic I like the rationalism of 1920-1950

On family houses I also like classic wodden houses or stone ones(no rustic ones) and Lautner space age CA houses.

I do not build on the sims as much as I want, in part because of getting frustated because I can't making what I want...
but thats wahy I'm here, to learn how to, seeya!
Scholar
#72 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 2:46 AM
I'll revive this...
I like
-Modern, basic homes
-Harry Potter-style homes
-Nature homes (especially treehouses)
-Antique-looking cities
So as you can see I like lots of styles.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Test Subject
#73 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 6:43 AM
For me, it's all about modern and beach houses because I absolutely love the beach!!!

Check out The Sim Supply for my creations!

There aren't stupid things, just stupid people.
Instructor
#74 Old 9th May 2010 at 5:13 AM
im obsessed with nature and creating homes to fit creatures

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Top Secret Researcher
#75 Old 13th May 2010 at 3:13 AM
I really like modern townhomes and other modern luxury homes... they're pretty, as long as they don't lag.

ENTJ

Page 3 of 4