Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by soundtracks
Well, hello, I’m the owner of the MF account that Baskerwil linked to.

It’s all of Luna’s buy/build (plus patterns & walls/floors) that were available up to a few months ago since I redid my Luna folder and re-downloaded all the content just in case. Something might have slipped past me, though.

Anyway, I do remember that already back then there were two broken links: one was that old, unrecolourable version of a vintage doll house that Luna had released (the newer, recolourable file was available and is supposedly there in my rars), and the other well, to be honest I can’t recall, but it was one of those “lit-up” buildings/statues… either one of the Liberty statues (the U.S. or the French one) or the Christie building. My memory is holidaying, but my gut tells me it was the Christie building.

Also, most of the links to the old content that Luna had retired from her Jimdo and posted to her Blogspot had been dead for ages so I for sure don’t have any of that. Neither do I have any of her Sims/Pets/Lots.

Hi! It's still an incredibly helpful collection! If only everyone, including myself, were so diligent in making backups!

It's funny actually, I have all of my old S2 downloads in zips, in the tens of gigabites, on an external drive, but I never were as careful with S3. Well, that has changed now
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 2:36 AM
I've compiled a master list of all the rars contained in soundtrack's files sorted by which compilation they're in. It should help with people's bandwidth so you don't have to download everything just to find one set.
If it's alright, I'll post the list and a link to the mediafire folder on the blog.

@salem2014 If you're still looking, the angel statue is in luna6
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MasterList.zip (6.3 KB, 401 downloads) - View custom content
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#78 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 7:33 AM Last edited by Volvenom : 6th Oct 2014 at 7:48 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nylaba
I've compiled a master list of all the rars contained in soundtrack's files sorted by which compilation they're in. It should help with people's bandwidth so you don't have to download everything just to find one set.
If it's alright, I'll post the list and a link to the mediafire folder on the blog.

@salem2014 If you're still looking, the angel statue is in luna6

That's great work I've been thinking about that mediafire link as well, it's better than not being finished and I have lots of other things to worry about at the moment. Since you made such a Content List of it as well, it should be a bit easier to figure out.

I think I forgot to mention that I sent Luna a message linking to the site. I haven't got any answers back, but she probably isn't active anyway. At least I did attempt to inform her about it.
Field Researcher
#79 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 6:35 PM
Well, I went ahead and posted a link to the mediafire files, the masterlist and added some searching tips to the blog so that any more ambitious simmers can get ahold of the sets.
Test Subject
#80 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 8:05 PM
Thanks, Nylaba, you're sharing a lot of time and effort
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 3:08 AM
Thank you very much for the list Nylaba!
Field Researcher
#82 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 3:16 AM
No problem, I learned some neat computer tricks while making it.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 4:04 AM
Alright, it seems I forgot 2 files from the rars because they were rather big and I planned to upload them separately but I forgot all about that for some reason

I'm sorry. The new files should appear in the MF folder when they finish uploading. File names are "cortinas y telones de luna" & "mesas paratodo de luna"

I also moved the "glass spiral" file out of the MF folder because it wasn't even supposed to be there; I uploaded the file separately because someone had request it at SimsCave, but the file is already there in one of the big rars.

Okay, let's hope I didn't mess up anything else

P.S. I know this thread is about Luna's stuff, but some weeks ago people asked about Awesims stuff at SimsCave and I uploaded it, and since now not even Sarah's website loads but she okay-ed sharing her stuff maybe some of you would like a link to the stuff, so here it is.
Test Subject
#84 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 7:07 PM
[QUOTE=Volvenom]@fullsheet It may look like JakeAnderson has that set full, lets see how it turns out.

@salem2014 I just have to say that I'm not Luna, I just try to save the items.

The Alhambra sets I have, not sure what you mean by assets moon and the others. Do you have any link

I have the custom content Al Hama Palace, I used much the objects in other lots,paint, lamps, railings....,I have no link, I have it on my pc
Top Secret Researcher
#85 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 11:10 PM
Thank you very much of this absolutely great list. It's never been so easy to find all the missing Luna creations

Except I haven't been able to locate the newest fantasy forest 3 (Fantasy Forest 3ª pagina - 12/octubre/2013) Is it in the list? or perhaps under different name?
Field Researcher
#86 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 12:02 AM
They're there, sometimes the rars are named for what's in them, try searching the sets as they're listed at the bottom of the page. The branch decor is listed as Estructuras Ramas and can be found in luna16 Lluvia de hojas and the furniture (Mesa, Silla, y Mecedora Ramas) are in luna 7
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#87 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by salem2014
[QUOTE=Volvenom]@fullsheet It may look like JakeAnderson has that set full, lets see how it turns out.

@salem2014 I just have to say that I'm not Luna, I just try to save the items.

The Alhambra sets I have, not sure what you mean by assets moon and the others. Do you have any link

I have the custom content Al Hama Palace, I used much the objects in other lots,paint, lamps, railings....,I have no link, I have it on my pc

By link I mean from the Luna site, ah you mean my lot? I have all that too and it's listed on the lot in the description still Good thing I took care of that one, I just wish I still had the Hygiea Palace as well.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#88 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 9:25 AM
P.S. I know this thread is about Luna's stuff, but some weeks ago people asked about Awesims stuff at SimsCave and I uploaded it, and since now not even Sarah's website loads but she okay-ed sharing her stuff maybe some of you would like a link to the stuff, so here it is.

@soundtracks The hole site is down. I totally understand how she finds it utterly useless with no more working links and if she doesn't have the files either. I called the site the tomb, but it would be nice with a picture belonging to sixtyten if you have the email or something, send it to me in a pm? or send her asking for a good picture to show on the post?
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 8:34 AM
Well, Awesims site is back online for now. On the last post Sarah said she will re-upload her content when she can, so my re-uploads are very informal and I will take them down when Sarah's official links are up and running, since she is aware of the issue unlike Luna.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#90 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 8:57 AM Last edited by Volvenom : 13th Oct 2014 at 9:26 AM.
Well, Awesims site is back online for now. On the last post Sarah said she will re-upload her content when she can, so my re-uploads are very informal and I will take them down when Sarah's official links are up and running, since she is aware of the issue unlike Luna.

In that case it's probably better to send her the link, but it can stay here as well since she said it was ok.

Edit: I changed my mind. I read on awesims site her policy and it's ok to upload on other sites as long as I don't take credit for her work.I sent her an email as well.
Test Subject
#91 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 11:36 PM
This is some sets of stuff from Luna Sims. I don't know who happens to her but someone reuploaded the lost sets for the people who wanted their creations.
I copied the files to my folder just for precaution.

Luna Sims Sets
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#92 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 9:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Velorem
This is some sets of stuff from Luna Sims. I don't know who happens to her but someone reuploaded the lost sets for the people who wanted their creations.

Luna Sims Sets

Are these sets any different than what Soundtracks has already uploaded? It even has the same numbers as I can see.
Top Secret Researcher
#93 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 5:27 PM
I only discovered Luna through this thread. The stuff looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm just a little worried about the poly count. This stuff looks like it might be rather taxing?
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#94 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
I only discovered Luna through this thread. The stuff looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm just a little worried about the poly count. This stuff looks like it might be rather taxing?

Nja, I've usually had quite strong computers and they are all stationary. I think it varies, they can be sometimes. Isn't that something you can see on the objects usually? Like with some of the curtains or sofa's, they are so detailed even in the fabric, they have to be heavy? I'm usually building modern as well, and they don't need to be that heavy, it's just a white wall or dome with some gloss and fabric. I did try a window once that was exceptionally heavy, but then I tried more greek looking windows and they were not.
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Velorem

Luna Sims Sets

Don't know if that's my download folder (or if someone just made a Mediafire-copy with all the files, text docs included) because I can't get it to load. I hope if the user re-uploaded at least ran the Dashboard through the files before re-uploading, or told people that there are a couple of corrupted items… or include some text file with the archives with a warning.

Anyway, for those who want to re-upload my… re-uploads: obviously, feel more than free – the only thing that I care about is: I’m not having any sort of monetary gain, or monetary loss by doing this, so I hope it remains exactly the same way for you (i.e., don't adf.ly-link or I'll spank ya.)

Quote: Originally posted by 310175

Some of Luna’s files are somewhat high poly. Depends on the object, your PC, if you will use them to play, or if you will stuff a whole house with them in a 64x64 lot imo.

Install a couple of items, those that you like the best, and see how your game handles it. Everytime I place a rather high-poly item, moving the camera around becomes a bit difficult, so I'm pretty sure you'll notice if there's any sort of game slow-down.

You can always check them to be 100% sure.

---

And since we’re at it, big news.

I’m (hopefully) planning to move both Awesims & Luna’s files from Mediafire to Mega

It’s not my intention to delete the files from one day to the other without notice; I’ll keep the Mediafire links for a month, or two, and after I delete them, I leave a document in the empty folder pointing to the new Mega links.

(Heck, I might not even delete the Mediafire links anyway)

I’ll also finally offer a different alternative for Luna’s files (if all goes well) aside from the big rars. I'll set up a separate folder, with even more folders inside, with the original rars separated, for those of you who have been only after one little set and had to download those ginormous rars for just one object.

I already finished re-uploading Awesims stuff at Mega; I only need to check if everything uploaded well and stuff. As for Luna’s stuff, I’m still on the slow re-uploading, but here is the link:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!NIsR3JAb!-2e_1UWE3AMCEgkKRYXO1A
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#96 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 10:29 AM
Thanks for that @soundtracks. I will edit the link at the tumblr as soon as I can.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#97 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 10:21 AM
Done!

... and why do I have to write a longer message?
One Minute Ninja'd
#98 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Done!

... and why do I have to write a longer message?

Because verbosity trumps succinctness.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#99 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Because verbosity trumps succinctness.

lol, people need to start writing something soon, there is so quiet here these days.
Mad Poster
#100 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 2:21 PM
This is an amazing thread and a commendable effort to help simmers get access to Luna's stuff. :lovestruc THANK YOU ALL. *downloads!*
Page 4 of 8