Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 5:50 PM
Default Pre-Release Pics
Post all pics here of the game before it's out - this thread will be locked on release day! Please post only pictures here and keep any chatter to a minimum, so this thread can be chock full of pictures - folks can comment on new pictures in other threads in Sims 4 Discussion, please. You are welcome to post any and all pre-release pics, even not-super-recent ones, so if you've been saving a bunch of pics or have a lot to share, go for it!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 6:32 PM
Luckily, I saved a bunch of early early (like, pre-Gamescom reveal) screenshots for reference. There are more than I'd like to put in one post, so instead I uploaded them to an album.

I promise I'm not as grumpy as my avatar looks.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 6:34 PM
You can multi-post if you need to, it's okay here. If you need moar hosting than photobucket can provide, try modyourpanties.com

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 12:28 AM
I have a yearly account with photobucket so my pics will stay around. These pictures were released after Gamescon 2013.

EDITED: Wrong pics, have to look for more.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 3:52 PM Last edited by missgothika : 28th Jun 2014 at 4:21 PM.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 4:21 PM
New screens from the trailer.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXJ-O8OFDhI

Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 7:41 PM
These are the pictures I've saved to my photobucket account:

Renders

CAS

"Gameplay"

Box Art

Simblr | LJ | DW
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#8 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 8:35 PM Last edited by Don_Babilon : 3rd Jul 2014 at 11:41 AM.
These pictures were published on 28 May, 2014, by German magazine PCGames: http://www.pcgames.de/Die-Sims-4-PC...alerie/2202086/

I think the other pictures in that gallery are already uploaded.

----------------------
Some more:

from SimsVIP
Alchemist
#9 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 7:23 AM
I'll put this here before I lose it again.

Just call me Nikel
Scholar
#10 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 10:00 PM

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.