Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 12:55 AM
Default What is Your Current Save(s) Goals?
Mine are:
- Through generations get Sims to the top of all possible careers and their brenches.
- Own every community real estate in Starlight Shores
- Before that, try to change most of them up and incorperate absent lot assignments. Basically get it to have all the content of the expansiond I have
- Try fulfill most but not all Life Wishes that I hadn't.
- Play all Life States through generations.
- Make a comple realized residential lot (again, with all of its content).
- Raise a Perfect Omnicompotent Sim.
- Move the current legacy to another World once I feel like I finished everything (owned all lots) with it and repeat the process there by rinsing through towns.

What are your goals of whole town, family or even individual Sims? Doesn't have to or can be specific and not necessarily gameplay-related If not ultimate, what's your next direction/vision?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 4:14 AM
To populate Cronor.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 4:06 PM
To amuse and entertain me. (too vague?)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 4:34 PM
I'm currently playing a legacy family where i started with just the base game active. The plan is to activate the next Ep in release orded each generation.
Currently on gen 2 with my heir having finished up most of the WA tombs. He just has to do the tombs under the nectory in france then my main goal for this generation will be complete and its just a matter of waiting for the kids to age up so I can move on to ambitions.
Instructor
#5 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 3:33 AM
To get a new computer and be able to play, get my towns back in order, so I can play with my sims. More goals will come after all that.
Scholar
#6 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 5:51 PM
To potter around and see what happens (applies to the sims and me).
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 11:23 PM
For my current Save, the goals right now are, in no particular order:
-Get everyone through at least 2 out of 4 tiers of their current bootcamp training (I have a training system in my game in certain worlds, in which they're set up as university-type worlds via SP).
-For one of my legacy families, relocate their oldest son in current generation when he becomes an adult. After that will probably be a major turning point for my playthrough.
-For each of my main towns, have civil leaders (e.g. police chief, mayor). Each have to be at least a certain in their respective career (whether law enforcement, political).
-Maybe restore a town that has become a ghost-town.
-Try to eventually get to the 8th generation on at least one legacy. Currently, I'm now at generation 5 on a few of my legacies.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 10:25 AM
I am renovating Twinbrook completely, and am planning to upload the save file after I finish. The goals are:
1) to add as many lots in Edit Town as possible - done, added 24 or 25 of them
2) to rebuild almost all the lots (the Esplanade and the Cemetery are exceptions; I will only tweak them a bit) - just started
3) to build a few new houses on the empty lots I added
4) to give each sim a makeover
5) to upload the save file
That's a lot of work to do, but it's fun. I've just started building the community lots from scratch.
Instructor
#9 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 3:26 AM
Twinbrook is one of the ones I have been working on, although I have the premade version called Derielle that I am adjusting some lots to add the store stuff I had, making some into cafes or little restaurants or clothing stores, some with "apartments" upstairs, things like that, not changing any exteriors because Simsimillian did and awesome job on it.
My daughter and I are working on a remade Sunset Valley also, Lynx AQ's remade version. So once I get a new computer those are my first to goals to finish those and then Bridgeport and Moonlight Falls (I have redone maps of both also that fixes routing problems and opened up more lots).
Field Researcher
#10 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 12:09 PM
Heyyyy, I'm working on Twinbrook, too! LOL I used the emptied one and have been rebuilding/repopulating it as well. Not working with CAW or anything, because all I'm doing is working on my story, so my save goals at the moment are finishing the building (doing that in BBI because it saves quicker) and putting the City Hall rug in the Municipal building (because the city center is now a commercial district) - just working with EAs map. I am slowly making over the sims that I encounter (I may have to get NRAAS Dresser, ughh it's such a pain to use but necessary) and going from there.

I've got like, 115 pages or so scripted out, but still haven't finished taking my shots for the next chapter, and it's been nigh on 3 years now ROFL oopsie.

I also snagged Derielle recently (yay to the simmer who shared it, early morning - not enough coffee to remember who but thank you so much!) so I wanna open that up and take a look at it.

Out of all the worlds that EA made, I think I like Twinbrook the best, and I dunno why.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Alchemist
#11 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 1:03 PM
I had to put my save on hold. I dislike sims 4 so much but damn if I didn't fell in love with Brindleton Bay. Solution to this: Remake Brindleton Bay for Sims 3. Aaaaand... that's what I've been doing the past three months now. A lot of work but fun, though.
Scholar
#12 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 10:49 PM
My current goal is to get my sims out and have them explore more than 2 community lots (esp since I built most of them, and also to have them visit the inactives' ranchos. I want to see if any shelves got stocked in their savvier seller stands, or if I have to go and stock them myself (as I suspect I do). Even the nectary? I've gotten a lot of Story Progression notices that the Ciruelo family who lives there has been making wine. Can my actives buy it? I do intend to rotate eventually....
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 11:36 PM
For my sim to have a baby and succeed at her garden. Maybe bring her half-brother back to life. I just want to bring someone back to life.