Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Early 20th Century Gothic

by ash3sandgh0sts Posted 16th Jan 2007 at 5:11 AM - Updated 2nd Nov 2007 at 5:35 AM by ash3sandgh0sts

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#76 Old 16th May 2007 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsophile0426
Wow, absolutely beautiful and extraordinarily gorgeous. Very English! I downloaded, and now I'm praying that I can make it work without NL.
On that subject, are the garage doors the only NL objects, or did you use that different floor level gizmo too?

All lots created with Nightlife installed will require Nightlife to run, I believe.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Instructor
#77 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 2:45 PM
No architectfrom the middle ages could have made it better than you !!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsophile0426
Wow, absolutely beautiful and extraordinarily gorgeous. Very English! I downloaded, and now I'm praying that I can make it work without NL.
On that subject, are the garage doors the only NL objects, or did you use that different floor level gizmo too?

Unfortunately, any lots created with Nightlife installed will require that expansion pack, whether or not content from it was used. =/ This lot might freeze your game if you try and place it in a neighborhood, at least, that's what my game used to do if I tried placing lots that required Nightlife into my neighborhoods before I installed it.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

Lab Assistant
#79 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 6:28 PM
Ooh, perfect for a murder mystery movie! Thank you very much!

"Blood is thicker than water, meaning you should be nice to your relatives. But custard is thicker than blood. This meaning you should be nice to trifles?"
- Eddie Izzard
Test Subject
#80 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 11:45 PM
Wow! Amazing cooincidence, I played Clue last night and had decided to build the mansion tonight in my game. First I had to populate a neighborhood with houses that would fit and I found this lovely piece! Now I can just decorate it! You saved me a great deal of frustration! Thank you! :D

Don't be fooled by the name, I'm a girl.
Test Subject
#81 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 7:26 AM
this house is just like the one from the movie clue!! i luvs it♥♥<3
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ash3sandgh0sts
Thanks! I was hoping it might be. =/ Maybe next time.
its beautiful but it is featured now

i love kingdom hearts!
And Riku says:the dark side does not have cookies!!!So stay on the light side theres loads of 'em!
Test Subject
#83 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 8:20 AM
wow nice job ahah i have download a few of ur house..not to mension i got yelled at for downloading heaps btut i dont care =]

Those who run and hide away live to die another day
Test Subject
#84 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 2:49 PM
thxx :3
Wiki Wizard
#85 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 1:20 PM
truly stunning

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 8:11 AM
I do not usually like the layout or playable aspects of a large home.This home however is the exception to that!It is large and very playable!I love it!You have done a fine job placing your rooms and making a very large home easy for sims to habitate.Thank you!
Test Subject
#87 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 10:33 AM
Wow! This is more tremendous beautifully!! Thanks huge!
Test Subject
#88 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 1:34 AM
This is beautiful! I am currently studying the Gothic era in my Humanities class so this was nice to come across. Now if only there were rose windows and flying buttresses!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#89 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KokiriChild83
This is beautiful! I am currently studying the Gothic era in my Humanities class so this was nice to come across. Now if only there were rose windows and flying buttresses!

Just wait!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

Lab Assistant
#90 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 10:47 AM
Like a real old creepy awesome (etc. etc.) landhouse, with study and ball room
Field Researcher
#91 Old 21st May 2009 at 9:03 PM
This is really stunning, one of the best lots I've seen
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 8:18 AM
hia are these built on a uni lot, or could you let me know what partts r for uni thanx
Test Subject
#93 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 9:31 PM
holy crap! This is great. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 6:55 PM
My favourite lot on the entire site
Page 4 of 4