Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fixes for missing pregnant morphs - nude and jeans - update 8/9/10

by CmarNYC Posted 19th Sep 2009 at 9:22 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2014 at 8:03 AM by CmarNYC : new version

186 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 151 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Test Subject
#76 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 4:22 AM
Does this work for WA patch 2.7?
Test Subject
#77 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 2:56 AM
Just wanted to say this is working great on WA 2.7! Love it, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 10:45 PM
Is this dl okay with AM ?
Test Subject
#79 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 1:52 PM
Look I know this sounds a bit stupid, but I swear my 'fuzz' (the stuff that covers the Sims' nakedness) is really big and I can't even see if the bellies are big or small because it's all pixellated? I'll check again because I'm not entirely certain... but anyway, this is a great morph, the previous flat jeans really bugged me! Thank you.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#80 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Plemediffi
Look I know this sounds a bit stupid, but I swear my 'fuzz' (the stuff that covers the Sims' nakedness) is really big and I can't even see if the bellies are big or small because it's all pixellated? I'll check again because I'm not entirely certain... but anyway, this is a great morph, the previous flat jeans really bugged me! Thank you.

The nude pixellation is huge - I'm not surprised you can't see.
Test Subject
#81 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 6:00 PM
Ah, yes! I love pregnant sims and now they don't look creepy. Thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
#82 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 8:55 PM
Thanks! Now Sims is getting more realalistic...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 10:58 PM
This is nice. Haven't tried it yet but I say thank you ahead of time. The before and after shots sold this too me entirely... Why would they have a flat lower belly? come on ea/maxis... bleh.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 8:01 AM
Does it work with late night?
Theorist
THANKS POST
#85 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 5:59 PM
Thanks for fixing this! A minor annoyance for me, but better to get rid of it before it's more annoying!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#86 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 5:51 AM
Shiny new game, same old crap, typical EA. Thank you for cleaning up EA's sloppy messes. Nude pregnant ladies should not magically lose their belly! Nicely done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 12:26 AM
First of all, thanks for your great work, this mod is now on my top 10 Downloads list directly followed by a mosaic remover mod (hehe).

Second: (Date stamp 2011-02-22) I have base Sims 3 and *every* available addon (including SP3) on version 7.0.55.010001 (base game version 1.19.44.010002) and this mod works fine for me so far...

But.... Is it possible to add the belly to all the available clothes (and maybe all coming in future, just like telling the game: "That sim is pregnant, give him/her the belly despite of what clothes he/she is wearing"? I do not mean to add the belly to every single piece of cloth manually... there must be an easier way... Maybe?

Hm, maybe I'm is missing a "pregnant-sims-can-wear-any-outfit"-mod...

Adding Clothes for Maternity outfits is easy using the CTU (CAS Texture Unitool), just select a piece of cloth and activate "valid for Maternity" (and save them ^^) - so I did, but noticed the missing belly on these clothes (tested with that full body female "tuxedo" that came with the base game)...

EA did only add the belly to a couple of clothes (the known ones, 3-4 at all), so it is missing on all other outfits (even on naked outfit without this mod) -.-

Once again, great work, so thanks again.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#88 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 1:19 PM
It's certainly possible to add the pregnant belly to all the clothes but it would have to be done manually for each and every piece of clothing. Sadly there's no 'magic bullet' to do it without making new morph meshes for each item, which is not a huge job but does take some time. Yes, you can enable clothing easily for maternity but as you found out, if there's no pregnant morph the sim will not look pregnant.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 6:31 PM
I love this! I have been using the mod for a few months now and have had no problems! Great work!
Test Subject
#90 Old 11th May 2011 at 7:22 AM
Ok. Don't know if it was mentioned in any other comments, but when I used your mod, my sim became "corrupted" so to speak. When bathing, or swimming, or just every day outfits, it was simply a pregnancy top with no bottoms. And after I deleted your mod, it stayed this way. Could it be conflicting mods or maybe (& I read this somewhere above) that it's because I am using it on a sim already created?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#91 Old 11th May 2011 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JaneGreenEyes
Ok. Don't know if it was mentioned in any other comments, but when I used your mod, my sim became "corrupted" so to speak. When bathing, or swimming, or just every day outfits, it was simply a pregnancy top with no bottoms. And after I deleted your mod, it stayed this way. Could it be conflicting mods or maybe (& I read this somewhere above) that it's because I am using it on a sim already created?

I haven't heard of this happening before, so I suspect it's some kind of conflict. Was this one sim only or all pregnant sims? If only one, perhaps somehow her bottom got deleted or corrupted or something. I doubt it was this mod alone, though. And it shouldn't matter that the sim was already created.
Test Subject
#92 Old 12th May 2011 at 5:15 AM
Hm. Well I only used it on one pregnant sim, but even after deleting the mod, it affected un-pregnant sims as well. But I was using a pregnancy extender from somewhere on MTS. Could this possibly be the problem? Because after I deleted both of them, & created a new sim after deleting my corrupted one, I had no more problems. But I love your mod. It used to work perfect for me. I just want to make sure before I go use it again & it mess up another one, because even after I delete it & the messed up sim, any copies made before or after the file was the same....
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#93 Old 12th May 2011 at 11:28 AM
All I can tell you is that this is a very simple mod which only replaces a morph. It's most likely to conflict with another mod that affects the nude pregnancy morph. The only way to make sure would be to remove all other mods from your game, then add them in one by one until the problem reappears. It's also possible that this mod is not causing your problem at all, especially since it used to work for you, but that there's a conflict or problem in your other mods.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#94 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 4:55 AM
Does it work with generations?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#95 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 10:23 PM
I love you CMar!! You are just awesome, the tattoo mods, this mod, you're just spoiling us to death!!! I only trust yours and Twallan's mods. Since this is just a morph I'm assuming it's okay to put it back into my game with generations right?
Test Subject
#96 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 11:07 PM
Does this work with your other pregnancy mods?Because my sims can"t get pregnant anymore
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#97 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 4:13 AM
@Mellowyellow09 and Simsdestroyer: Yes, this should work with Generations. (And thank you!)

@SarieeB: All of the pregnancy stuff I've done is morphs and based on the same mechanism. None of them should affect whether your sims can get pregnant.
Test Subject
#98 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 4:25 PM
When I use a longer pregnancy mod, any of them, the bump disappears. Could it have something to do with these files? I'd be sorry if it had.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#99 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 11:09 PM
Is the bump disappearing from all the outfits or only the nude and/or jeans? If it's all the outfits, it's unlikely this mod is causing it. You can always remove these files and see if that fixes it.
Test Subject
#100 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Is the bump disappearing from all the outfits or only the nude and/or jeans? If it's all the outfits, it's unlikely this mod is causing it. You can always remove these files and see if that fixes it.

It's disappearing from all the outfits, and the bump reappears when I take out the longer pregnancies mods.
I thought maybe a badly made piece of clothing conflicted with your mod, but even with just awesome mod and the longer preg mod in my game the bump didn't reappear.Unless the game keeps everything in a cache somewhere.
Well apparently, I'm the only one.
Page 4 of 8