Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: "Sleigh" Furniture 5/31/05 Updated Toybox UV mapping

by SnowStorm Posted 20th Mar 2005 at 5:32 AM - Updated 1st Jun 2005 at 3:08 AM by SnowStorm

199 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 195 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 3:44 PM
Default recolours
Quote: Originally posted by SnowStorm
Ok Toybox added to the set.

What type of wood recolors were you looking for?

SnowStorm I want you to know that I love your set,(I love cherry wood too...) but I wouldn't mind having it recoloured in a white wood.

Once again thank you!

"Smile when it rains"
Instructor
#77 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 1:22 AM
thats what i was thinking...white wood you read my mind koneco
Forum Resident
#78 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 2:22 AM
Thank you so much ! Everytime I think of something I find this something here at MTS2!!!!!!!!!! :D
Forum Resident
#79 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 2:58 AM
Oh you wonderful person, you just keep adding to this beautiful set! Thank you so much for the toy box.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Instructor
Original Poster
#80 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 1:09 PM
As requested I've added a sleigh style crib and white recolors for all the objects.
Test Subject
#81 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 1:30 PM
It works great and looks fantastic in my game! Thank you! Great idae to do a toddler bed! :D
Stupid people are stupid
#82 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 1:58 PM
I have a problem with the sleigh toy box. My adult sims can't put the toys back in. Is this a known problem?
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 2:41 PM
Ooops! I didn't check for that I'll do so today. I laughed when the toddler got out a toy. At first I wasn't sure she would make it back out of the toybox, which is why I forgot to see about the adults putting back the toys. lol
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 5:39 PM
THIS is WONDERFUL! thank you so much!!
#85 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 5:49 PM
there so kewl, fanx. :D
#86 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 8:08 PM
carlydunham how did you get that bed with the butterfly thingys and how did you download it?
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 8:20 PM
Default recolours
Quote: Originally posted by SnowStorm
As requested I've added a sleigh style crib and white recolors for all the objects.

Thank you for making a white recolor Snowstorm! Your Fantasitcally great!

"Smile when it rains"
Instructor
Original Poster
#88 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angel f
I have a problem with the sleigh toy box. My adult sims can't put the toys back in. Is this a known problem?

Not until you pointed it out I tried it and the mom tried to pickup the toy but then just dropped it again. I did not modify any of the behaviours for this object, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I'll have to put this one on my list to revisit when I understand hacking.
Instructor
#89 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 1:01 AM
Thank you very much for posting this and I love the new crib addition! I especially like the way you've managed to link your object to Maxis covers, etc.

If there is any way to create a matching High Chair please do it! hehe I was wondering if it were possible to have the high chair use the Maxis cushions as well? Or if not to just have a plain wooden matching highchair with wood covers? Pretty please hehe
Instructor
Original Poster
#90 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 1:39 AM
High Chair is in process I will most likely use the maxis cushions unless I run into a problem.
Instructor
#91 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 4:47 AM
The cradle in the picture.. which file do I download for that?
Scholar
#92 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 5:17 AM
What a fun idea thanks so much
Test Subject
#93 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 5:23 AM
i would love that but when i downloded it, it comes up saying "windows needs to know wat u want to open this file with". im not too good at this sort of thing, can someone please tell me wat to do?
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 7:37 PM
Pippi420, the craddle is the crib here! So you need to download the SS_Sleigh_Crib.

bulldogzbabe, do you have WinRar? you need it to unzip and install the items. Onlce you get it install them into the download folder inside you sims 2 game.
#95 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 2:21 AM
Hi,

any chance anyone knows of some disney bedding to go on these really cool toddler beds????? pooh, mickey, nemo etc,,,thanks!!!
Test Subject
#96 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 6:27 AM
Heck, just some plain colored sheets would be awesome!
Instructor
Original Poster
#97 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 3:28 AM
As requested here is the High Chair.
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 3:33 AM
another problem with the high chair is this.

I have problems with the dad doing much of anything with the toddler. Mom put toddler into the high chair, feed toddler, and was able to remove toddler. But when dad put toddler into the high chair he couldn't give the bottle to toddler nor could he seem to remove the toddler from it.

I'm going to check this again tonight. I'll post if I find out anything more. It may have just been that dad.
Test Subject
#99 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 5:25 AM
Toddler Beds are absolutely adorable!
Field Researcher
#100 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 6:16 AM
This just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to check back again soon.
Page 4 of 8